What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Fri - Parramatta 46-6 Brisbane @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 7: Parramatta v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 7
Parramatta Eels v Brisbane Broncos
TIO Stadium, Darwin (TICKETS)
Friday 23 April 2021

NRL 7:55pm AEST (7:25pm NT local)

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Tom Opacic 4. Marata Niukore 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Isaiah Papali'i 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Oregon Kaufusi 15. Viliami Penisini 16. Wiremu Greig 17. Bryce Cartwright 18. Haze Dunster 19. Jordan Rankin 20. Keegan Hipgrave 21. Ryan Matterson

BRISBANE-2021.png

1. Jamayne Isaako 2. Xavier Coates 3. Herbie Farnworth 4. David Mead 5. Corey Oates 6. Brodie Croft 7. Tom Dearden 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. Tevita Pangai Junior 13. Patrick Carrigan
Interchange: 14. Danny Levi 15. Thomas Flegler 16. Ethan Bullemor 17. Jordan Riki 18. Rhys Kennedy 19. Tyson Gamble 20. John Asiata 21. Jesse Arthars

9haLtxR.jpg

Referees: Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Darian Furner
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup
Parramatta v Souths at Ringrose Park, Sat 5:30pm
QLD Cup
Ipswich (BNE) v Capras at North Ipswich, Sat 2:10pm
Pride v Norths (BNE) at Barlow Park, Sat 5:30pm
Mackay v Souths Logan (BNE) at BB Print Stadium, Sat 6pm
Brisbane Tigers v Wynnum (BNE) at Langlands Park, Sun 5pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Eelectrica

Referee
I just hope we paid attention to the Broncos imporoved performance. Defence didn't collapse this time.

Some better decisions with the ball the Broncos possibly win. Doubt they'll kick on the first again.

84 Baby

Referee
Going from blustering Canbra to sweltering Darwin with 2 less days turnaround than our opponents. Not to mention facing the same opponent twice in 7 rounds. Quality scheduling.

Boncos by a TPJ cheap shot, an Isaako successful 2 point field goal and 2 Kevvie Walters tear-jerking speeches

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Going from blustering Canbra to sweltering Darwin with 2 less days turnaround than our opponents. Not to mention facing the same opponent twice in 7 rounds. Quality scheduling.
Would love to know why every team is somehow owed perfect scheduling? Simply not possible.

84 Baby

Referee
Would love to know why every team is somehow owed perfect scheduling? Simply not possible.
I think travelling between Canbra and Darwin or copping a shorter turnaround individually are fine but surely getting both could’ve been fixed.
But mostly why the f**k can’t the NRL schedule greater gaps between playing the same team twice?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think travelling between Canbra and Darwin or copping a shorter turnaround individually are fine but surely getting both could’ve been fixed.
But mostly why the f**k can’t the NRL schedule greater gaps between playing the same team twice?
- TV still have a ridiculous level of control over broadcasting (despite what the NRL claim)
- club requests (I believe it's 5-6 per club and the NRL normally works to deliver at least 3-4 of each clubs' requests) mangle the draw
- marquee fixtures also make things difficult (Anzac Day, Good Friday, Queens Bday all generally locked in before the draw is even considered).

84 Baby

Referee
- TV still have a ridiculous level of control over broadcasting (despite what the NRL claim)
- club requests (I believe it's 5-6 per club and the NRL normally works to deliver at least 3-4 of each clubs' requests) mangle the draw
- marquee fixtures also make things difficult (Anzac Day, Good Friday, Queens Bday all generally locked in before the draw is even considered).
Other then the TV rights part, the rest are in the NRLs capability to overcome.

84 Baby

Referee
All Eels fans are chewing their nails to the elbow waiting to see if Kevvie names the only natural predator of Eels, Immortal Danny Levi.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Tpj had his 1 decent game out of 10 last week so a few more penalties/6 agains from him this week

blaza88z

Coach
Danny Levi has been named on the bench which I got to admit, I didn't see it coming

I knew he had been playing for Norths and obviously doing quite well given where they are on the ladder so will be interesting to see what he can provide off the bench, he certainly has a lot to prove given he's been at 2 NRL clubs and both were happy to let him go

SDM

First Grade
Parramatta has made Danny Levi look like an immortal several times, it's like the RL gods are trolling us.

Bazal

Post Whore
Parramatta has made Danny Levi look like an immortal several times, it's like the RL gods are trolling us.

I was gonna say, for f**ks sake.

Levi has deadset never played a good game in his career except every game he's ever played against Parramatta where he looked like the lovechild of Andrew Johns and Cameron Smith.

Masterstroke by Kevvie, truly the move of a genius coach.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
On NRL 360 tonight they were talking about the Levi signing, legit all the highlights they had of him playing was him carving up Parra for Manly and the Knights LOL

We always make this Bum look like Buderus

Latest posts