What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R7 Fri - Parramatta 46-6 Brisbane @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 7: Parramatta v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gerg

Juniors
Which was worse, Ben Ikin commentating or Braith Anasta hosting on the scale of 1 to Matt Nable?

I was actually wondering whether the post game comments from Parker or Lockyer would be better. It's almost worth switching to nein for Lockyer's teary comments.

Nerd

Bench
I was actually wondering whether the post game comments from Parker or Lockyer would be better. It's almost worth switching to nein for Lockyer's teary comments.
Listening to Flanagan mumble the same thing over and over gets a bit tedious after a while.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The comments of a bald man, hair hat faker.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The Donkey's haven't beat a side besides the Dogs since 2019 LOOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZZZZZUZZZZZZHAHAHAHAZZZZZZ!!!!

Munky

Coach

Isn't Lockyer on the board and thus plays a part in the mess Brisbane are in?