What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sat - Newcastle 4-38 Sydney @ McDonald Jones

Round 8: Newcastle v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
I fear we just witnessed the end of brett Morris’s career.

Hope beyond hope it’s something that was super painful but not structural

macavity

Referee
Being a Knights supporter has been a really painful past 15 years. I can’t see it changing in the next 15 tbh. Cursed.

Bazal

Post Whore
I fear we just witnessed the end of brett Morris’s career.

Hope beyond hope it’s something that was super painful but not structural

It was ACL. Almost certainly.

Shame. But he's a cyborg so I'd back him to come back

gerg

Juniors
Robo is going to pop a vein in that beetroot head of his, in the press conference. I hope a journo probes him on the injuries.

Tommy Smith

Referee
It was ACL. Almost certainly.

Shame. But he's a cyborg so I'd back him to come back
I reckon it was quad related. Looked like it ruptured.

How bad is it when we're hoped for torn quad and dislocated knee for Lindsay as best case senarios.

mozza91

Coach
Being a Knights supporter has been a really painful past 15 years. I can’t see it changing in the next 15 tbh. Cursed.
We’re not allowed to have nice things. We used to not have many good players and were shit. So we decided to sign a bunch of good players and we’re even shitter somehow.

Bring back Dan Tolar.

t-ba

Post Whore
because roosters are missing about 38 players and still have a competitive squad. No lack of talent just poor scouting and recruiting by the majority of teams

This is pretty much it

Bad selections, bad recruiting.

Look at some of the guys Des didn't reckon were first grade standard and was only forced to select through injury!

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon it was quad related. Looked like it ruptured.

How bad is it when we're hoped for torn quad and dislocated knee for Lindsay as best case senarios.

Looked like certain ACL, the way the quad structure sort of collapsed as the knee balance went and the way he got caught on the prop like that....

I ain't a physio though, so I could be wrong. But I've also torn three myself...

I do back him to come back though even if it's just a season. Tough merkin

MKCS

Juniors
Watch Suaalii be just as good as Sam Walker and the Roosters to be fine...

Also, I'm no doctor but I hope this isn't the end of Brett Morris' career

Latest posts