What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sat - Newcastle 4-38 Sydney @ McDonald Jones

Round 8: Newcastle v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munted

Bench
"tell us a little about him" shut the f**k up Yvonne. Everyone with a set of ears has heard enough about suialli.

stryker

First Grade
Watching the scenes in the roosters dressing room you would be excused for thinking they’d been pumped by 30 and not Newcastle. Hard to watch.
Roosters were incredible tonight and that does not look like the winning dressing room.
When I see these blokes pump a team like Newcastle at home, with all their injuries, even scoring with 11 men....it just makes me hate my side that much more lol...

blaza88z

Coach
It must have been really bad, some guys do their ACL and while they're obviously in pain it's not to the extent of the pain that Morris looked to be going through out there, he was screaming

Maybe the reality of the situation and where he's at in his career hit home, it was hard to watch

shear_joy9

Coach
We’re not allowed to have nice things. We used to not have many good players and were shit. So we decided to sign a bunch of good players and we’re even shitter somehow.

Bring back Dan Tolar.

you signed a coach that has an IQ only marginally higher than Kevvie. Apart from blake green the knights have a solid squad but are just incredibly badly coached.

Reflector

Juniors
you signed a coach that has an IQ only marginally higher than Kevvie. Apart from blake green the knights have a solid squad but are just incredibly badly coached.

I was saying that a Brian Smith-type coach could work wonders with that squad. Maybe it's even worth getting on the blower to Brian and seeing if he'd like another go?

Can't be worse than the kind of inconsistent, clunky, uninspiring rubbish that squad keeps turning out.

blaza88z

Coach
To be fair to Newcastle their coach came through all the right systems, it's always a bit of a risk taking on a coach who's never been the head coach but based on the clubs he had been an assistant at you can't really blame them