What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R8 Sat - Penrith 28-16 Manly @ Carrington

Round 8: Penrith v Manly

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 8
Penrith Panthers v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Carrington Park, Bathurst (TICKETS)
Saturday 1 May 2021

NSW Cup 12:40pm -- NRL kickoff 3pm

PENRITH-2021.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Charlie Staines 3. Stephen Crichton 4. Matt Burton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Tyrone May 15. Spencer Leniu 16. Matthew Eisenhuth 17. Liam Martin 18. Scott Sorensen 19. Mitch Kenny 20. Robert Jennings 21. Brent Naden

MANLY-2021.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Haumole Olakau'atu 12. Josh Schuster 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 14. Cade Cust 15. Josh Aloiai 16. Sean Keppie 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Zac Saddler 19. Tevita Funa 20. Christian Tuipulotu 21. Ben Trbojevic

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Kasey Badger
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup
Penrith v BWSE (Manly) at Carrington Park, Sat 12:40pm (Kayo/Fox)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Valheru

Coach
Well this fixture will be a lot more competitive than the last time.

Manly a genuine chance here with the game not at Penrith but will have to be top of their game.

The_Frog

First Grade
Yesterday Manly beat a side that have conceded 31 points per game.
Last week they beat a side that have conceded 22 points per game.
Now they play a side that have conceded 6 points per game.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Yesterday Manly beat a side that have conceded 31 points per game.
Last week they beat a side that have conceded 22 points per game.
Now they play a side that have conceded 6 points per game.

Last week Manly conceded 0 against a team that was scoring 25 points a game. Last week Manly scored 36 points after only scoring 9.4 points per game.
This week Manly conceded 6 against a side 19 points per game. This week Manly scored 40 points after. scoring only 13.8 points per game.

Stats are trash moight.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
More shit stats.

Without Turbo - 33.6 points against, 9.4 for per game.
With Turbo - 3 points against, 38 points for per game.

Jurbo repeat set -

With Turbo - 1224 per game.
Without Turbo - 1224 per game.

GongPanther

Referee
We played against Ponga last round who is just as a lethal runner of the ball as Turbo, and we contained him well.

Manly are going to need much more than Turbo to get past a very tight defense that gives away one try a game.

Granted, Manly, like Newcastle, will make a contest of it. But we will draw away in the last 20 mins, and do it comfortably by 30-12.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I've been with impressed with Manly the past 2 weeks so I would expect them to challenge us but our defence won't crack open like the Sydney heads for Turbo like the Titans and Tigers defences did

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
We played against Ponga last round who is just as a lethal runner of the ball as Turbo, and we contained him well.

Manly are going to need much more than Turbo to get past a very tight defense that gives away one try a game.

Granted, Manly, like Newcastle, will make a contest of it. But we will draw away in the last 20 mins, and do it comfortably by 30-12.

Turbo is better than Ponga by quite some margin

his influence on Manly is sensational

On the game, I think it will be really tight. 14-12 Penrith way

mxlegend99

Referee
A good team vs a one man team... And I honestly think that one man is capable of getting his team the win here. It's unbelievable looking at the difference Turbo has made to Sea Eagles.

Gonna drop one eventually and Manly are definitely a chance with Turbo. A few weeks ago my expectation was we needed to put 50 on them in this clash. Now I'll be happy if we can scrape in the win.