What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Parramatta 31-18 Sydney @ Bankwest

Round 9: Parramatta v Sydney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
8 from 9. Well I guess Eels are better than most teams.

Gotta be happy with it when we've honestly played at less than 75% most weeks and less than 50% a few.

Very lucky tonight, a full strength Roosters would have slaughtered us on that effort. Of course we clearly turned up taking them lightly as well.

Great player whose career just died at Titans. Well not great. But could have been if he didnt go where careers go to die.

Yeah and at the same time as personal issues he had, a factor in the move.

But that aside just to see a guy playing well, when most people would ridicule him n thought he’d go to the scrapheap... I’m just genuinely happy for him.

Eelementary

Post Whore
So...if both sides @ full strength, who would have won? Lets find out in the finals.

Imo, the Roosters - we just don't have the Finals experience to match them, nor that extra gear come Finals time that the good sides have.

But it's round 9 - I'll take 8 wins from 9 games any day.

We f**ked up and derped, occasionally balded and ran out of troops but we showed lots of guts and character. Congrats Parra fans. Not their best night but take the wins when they come and cement that top four spot but they have some work to do.

While I’m sure you are anyway, you should be proud of your club tonight. Most others would have fallen to bits. Says a lot about the Roosters... I genuinely admire them.