What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Fri - Penrith 48-0 Cronulla @ BlueBet

Round 9: Penrith v Cronulla

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smug Panther

First Grade
I get it, you Penrith people have spent your whole lives being victims of circumstance.
Now that you are seeing a little bit of success you are acting out.
Problem is, not everything being said is an attack on you or your club, no matter how personally you take comments that aren’t dripping in praise.
The product is objectively better. It's simple stuff

I get it, you Penrith people have spent your whole lives being victims of circumstance.
Now that you are seeing a little bit of success you are acting out.
Problem is, not everything being said is an attack on you or your club, no matter how personally you take comments that aren’t dripping in praise.

You are one miserable son of a motherless goat @stryker

I agree but as I have a job and have never bashed my missus I sadly could never qualify anyway.

And that JUST happens in Penrith?!?

Just another example of what a sad individual you are mate. Resorting to stereotyping in a desperate attempt to prove why the team you follow is struggling.

So given your disdain for Penrith, I take it your team has none of our ex-players?

stryker

First Grade
And that JUST happens in Penrith?!?

Just another example of what a sad individual you are mate. Resorting to stereotyping in a desperate attempt to prove why the team you follow is struggling.

So given your disdain for Penrith, I take it your team has none of our ex-players?
Yes but we’ve had them castrated for community protection