What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - Canberra 16-24 Newcastle @ McDonalds Park

Round 9: Canberra v Newcastle

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Reflector

Juniors
I can take the abuse from other fans, even if they’re too nice or too sorry for us to dish it out right now.

But what I absolutely won’t cop is rubbish from pathetic shit-for-brains Broncos fans who are too cowardly to stick around when their team is losing, and only come roaring back with a win.

Go play in traffic.

This should be worked into the forum code of conduct, somehow.

GAZF

First Grade
I, for one, am enjoying that I can fast forward through recorded first halves, then turn it off at half time knowing the outcome. Getting so much more done on a Saturday arvo.

The_Frog

First Grade
This game was won and lost when the injured Knights winger showed more desperation than two Raiders and dived on a loose ball. The Knights were lifted by the effort and scored the match sealing try from the ensuing set. The effort shown by both sides in that play epitomised the game.

skeepe

Immortal
This game was won and lost when the injured Knights winger showed more desperation than two Raiders and dived on a loose ball. The Knights were lifted by the effort and scored the match sealing try from the ensuing set. The effort shown by both sides in that play epitomised the game.

Yep. No surprise that it was Curtis f**king Scott.

GAZF

First Grade
Feel bad for the poor fans sitting at the southern end today. 0 tries to 6.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ricky needs a new half time speech writer
SUP??????

r0_0_800_600_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Eelectrica

Referee
Between Hodges and Mary the Raiders will be well prepped to face the horrors of the second half.

Or comatose. Could go either way.

KennySterling

Juniors
It's the same thing every week. Starling needs a short spell during the game. Maybe Ricky should play a hooker or utility on the bench. Hang on. He f***ing does but gives him 10 minutes at the end of the game.

Don't go blaming Sticky. His bessie mate Kent says it's nothing to do with him.....

Latest posts