What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - North Qld 19-18 Brisbane @ QCBS

Round 9: North Qld v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I wonder if the media up north will dig it in to the Cows after letting Clifford go?

They've re-signed Townsend (who spent most of the last game on the bench) and Dearden (who will probably spend most of this season in QLD Cup).

It's easy to say "well obviously, they are leaving so why play them" but neither player deserves their spot on current form. They'd have been better off keeping Clifford. Knights fans are cheering.

I wonder if the media up north will dig it in to the Cows after letting Clifford go?

They've re-signed Townsend (who spent most of the last game on the bench) and Dearden (who will probably spend most of this season in QLD Cup).

It's easy to say "well obviously, they are leaving so why play them" but neither player deserves their spot on current form. They'd have been better off keeping Clifford. Knights fans are cheering.
The problem with Clifford, who is someone I wanted the club to be based around as he's from Tully and has all the physical attributes to be a great halfback, is he produces once in a blue moon. We won 3 from 4 without him. The last time he played that well was against the Roosters a couple of years ago.

I think it's in his best interest to go to Newcastle where he can learn from the Johns brothers. Hopefully he does well down there and becomes Queensland halfback some day. Paul Green didn't seem to help his progression and set Hess back by playing him out of position.

Your club dodged a bullet by not signing Green and are improving under Walters.

Latest posts