What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 R9 Sat - Wests Tigers 28-36 Gold Coast @ Campbelltown

Round 9: Wests Tigers v Gold Coast

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 9
Wests Tigers v Gold Coast Titans
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Saturday 8 May 2021

Ron Massey Cup 1:10pm -- Harvey Norman Women's 3:05pm -- NRL kickoff 5:30pm

WESTSTIGERS-2021.png

1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Joseph Leilua 4. Moses Mbye 5. Zac Cini 6. Adam Doueihi 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Stefano Utoikamanu 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. Zane Musgrove 20. Tom Amone 21. Shawn Blore

GOLDCOAST-2021.png

1. Alexander Brimson 2. Anthony Don 3. Brian Kelly 4. Beau Fermor 5. Phillip Sami 6. Ashley Taylor 7. Jamal Fogarty 8. Jarrod Wallace 9. Mitch Rein 10. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 11. Kevin Proctor 12. David Fifita 13. Tyrone Peachey
Interchange: 14. Moeaki Fotuaika 15. Herman Ese'ese 16. Jaimin Jolliffe 17. Erin Clark 18. Sam McIntyre 19. Tanah Boyd 20. Jayden Campbell 21. Esan Marsters

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Kasey Badger, Keiren Irons
Video Referees: To be advised

NSW Cup
Wests Magpies (WST) bye
QLD Cup
Ipswich v Tweed (GLD) at North Ipswich, Sat 5pm
Norths v Burleigh (GLD) at Bishop, Sun 3pm​

Last edited:

Eelectrica

Referee
Titans swiss cheese style defense could come back to bite them... again. Tigers in a high scoring game.

GongPanther

Referee
Titans are the Tap of the NRL. Either they or hot or cold, on or off. I'll spot the Titans in this one by 26-14.

davi

Juniors
I see Ash Taylor has been dropped this week. To be fair he has been playing with an injury, but he also very much running out of chances at the Titans. I have read Justin Holbrook is a big fan of his, but he won't be forever if he doesn't start stringing some good games together.

Taylor has the talent and may come cheap for another club. If a coach could get some consistency out of him then he may be worth a look at.

davi

Juniors
Corey Thompson out for two months for the Titans with an ankle injury is a tough blow. He has easily been one of the Titans best.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Titans in another high scoring affair. If they don't clean up their defence though, Nofo and Lawrie will hurt them.

DIEHARDTITAN

Juniors
Titans to win this one. Hopefully they can plug up their defence. Thompson will be greatly missed. Tino a welcome return. Fifita needs to fire.

t-ba

Post Whore
The Baldest man in Rugby League on that screen. Don't let that hair on Madge's head fool you.

Bazal

Post Whore
Speaking of hair, that Cini bloke has gone so far into disgraceful hairstyles he's come full circle and is, essentially, bald

Diesel

Referee
This is harder to pick than a broken nose.

David Fafita to score two tries
Wests to do it for Tommy and win 26-24

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tigers to win after their shame of last time they celebrated tommy, surely they’ll get up this time?

Bazal

Post Whore
Why do I feel like the previous game might be the highlight of the day?

Latest posts