What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Gear

callmack1

Staff member
Exciting times!!! Our 2021 jerseys have been released! They have been getting critisised on other forums but to be honest, I love them and think they look great! Classic have done a really good job in my opinion. I would've liked to have seen us go without side panels but they still look fine. So yea, love them and I'll certainly be buying the Home jersey.

2021 Official Jerseys Released: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2020/11/05/2021-official-jerseys-released/

This is on top of the 2021 'Thank you Members' jerseys we have already released which will be worn in our first Home and Away games next year. They'll look great too, my name will be on the Away Members jersey so I've already ordered one.

Really looking forward to seeing our 2021 off field range!

Pommy

Coach
Not a fan of any of this classic stuff. They’re a terrible choice of manufacturer.
the black training gear with red and green looks like fake Gucci stuff you buy in Cabramatta.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My Sister has bought me the new 2021 training singlet from our online megastore for Christmas. Got delivered yesterday tried it on fits perfectly, packed away now for Christmas Day.

@callmack1 man oh man if you’ve ordered one of the training singlets let me tell ya you’ll love it.

Travitoh

First Grade
My Sister has bought me the new 2021 training singlet from our online megastore for Christmas. Got delivered yesterday tried it on fits perfectly, packed away now for Christmas Day.

@callmack1 man oh man if you’ve ordered one of the training singlets let me tell ya you’ll love it.

What colour? I've only seen the green on the store but reckon it would look schmick in black.
I like the simplicity of the training range, just wish it didn't come with the sponsors on it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What colour? I've only seen the green on the store but reckon it would look schmick in black.
I like the simplicity of the training range, just wish it didn't come with the sponsors on it.
https://shop.rabbitohs.com.au/2021-classic/

I got the green one the singlet, there is the link for you to look.

I don’t mind with the sponsors I’m used to it now.

The black training Tee for $59.95 also looks nice.

Travitoh

First Grade
@Travitoh I got the 2020 home jersey so I won’t be buying this years coming years one.

I would love to get a retro jersey some day. The old school long sleeve. There's nothing on it that isn't South Sydney.
I've currently got the DeLonghi away which was nice without a dominant sponsor or panels. I've not taken enough of a liking to anything since to replace it.

callmack1

Staff member

Exciting bro!! Always great to get new gear.

As you know, I get a lot of new gear every year and made my first 2021 order the other day. Got everything available apart from the black training top as there is none in my size. So excited to get it in the next week or so!! There'll be more to come after this too haha.

callmack1

Staff member
Just purchased a 2021 Home jersey on the pre-sale as the jersey stock is meant to arrive in store tomorrow. Wanted to be safe and get in before it potentially sold out as I don't know how much stock they're getting.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Exciting bro!! Always great to get new gear.

As you know, I get a lot of new gear every year and made my first 2021 order the other day. Got everything available apart from the black training top as there is none in my size. So excited to get it in the next week or so!! There'll be more to come after this too haha.
Exciting let us know when it comes.

Latest posts