What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Gear

callmack1

Staff member
My first lot of 2021 gear arrived yesterday!! Super excited to get it just in time for Christmas!

Classic has got a lot of shit over the years but I must say, I'm blown away by the quality of the training gear and the jersey. Just as good as ISC, if not better!

Very happy chappy, looking forward to when more stuff comes out.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My first lot of 2021 gear arrived yesterday!! Super excited to get it just in time for Christmas!

Classic has got a lot of shit over the years but I must say, I'm blown away by the quality of the training gear and the jersey. Just as good as ISC, if not better!

Very happy chappy, looking forward to when more stuff comes out.
Sorry bro I somehow missed this post not sure how.....

Very happy for ya! Always good to get new gear/merch.

Mate I got the training shirt the green one and the training singlet for Christmas. I love both.

I haven’t really worn singlet tops before as I’m not a big build or very muscly and I think people will look at me funny but so what now I say I’ll be proud of who I am now......

callmack1

Staff member

Mate I got the training shirt the green one and the training singlet for Christmas. I love both.

I haven’t really worn singlet tops before as I’m not a big build or very muscly and I think people will look at me funny but so what now I say I’ll be proud of who I am now......
Cheers man! I'm stoked.

Ooo two new shirts for you huh? That's awesome! And yea good on ya, you don't have to be muscular to wear a singlet.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cheers man! I'm stoked.

Ooo two new shirts for you huh? That's awesome! And yea good on ya, you don't have to be muscular to wear a singlet.
I knew you’d be stoked like me. Yeah I knew i was getting the singlet but the training shirt came as a nice surprise.

Travitoh

First Grade

Pump out a few pushups everyday and you'll fill it no worries! :joy:

Don't worry about how people think you look wearing it mate. They're not worth your time thinking of it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Pump out a few pushups everyday and you'll fill it no worries! :joy:

Don't worry about how people think you look wearing it mate. They're not worth your time thinking of it.
I wish I could. I can’t I have a left arm nerve injury/issue.....

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs 2021 RAAF Jersey: https://shop.rabbitohs.com.au/anzac-jersey-pre-sale/

Love the concept, we're celebrating 100 years of the Royal Australian Air Force for Anzac Round next week, and the jersey actually doesn't look too bad. But let's be honest, Souths should never be wearing blue. So for that reason, and because it may clash with the Titans kit, I'm not a big fan.

Still, it's only for one game and like I said, it is for a great cause so I'll cop it.

Mr Spock!

Referee
What the hell is this crap?

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS 2021 NRL MENS ANZAC JERSEY

rabbitohs_anzac_front_1.jpg

https://savvysupporter.com.au/south-sydney-rabbitohs-2021-nrl-mens-anzac-jersey.html

callmack1

Staff member
Finally after much surfing the internet I have purchased my first South's jersey. Being in UK has made it tricky but I'm over the moon. Roll on our traditional cold and wet summer!
Oooo nice!! What jersey was it?

Runrabbit14

Juniors
Anyone know where I can buy a Souths 1967 Retro Jersey in XXXL ?
Very, very hard to get one at the moment.

handyman2190

Bench
After those 2 50 plus scorelines im buying nothing,and to get a white p&o cap in the members pack instead of the true colours,its a disgrace

Latest posts