What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rsag85

Bench
There needs to be the right mix of experience and youth and unfortunately I dont see it

we don’t have? So only 4 names from the starting 17 in the grand final are gone only four but who do we bring in Milford who has been to the big stage, Latrell again who has been to the big stage

seriously some fans need to relax but I bet you, all of you will be changing your opinion when we are winning

Rabbits20

Immortal
we don’t have? So only 4 names from the starting 17 in the grand final are gone only four but who do we bring in Milford who has been to the big stage, Latrell again who has been to the big stage

seriously some fans need to relax but I bet you, all of you will be changing your opinion when we are winning
I’m predicting between 4th and 6th somewhere around that for next season. Of course I’d love us to finish higher though!

Rsag85

Bench
I’m predicting between 4th and 6th somewhere around that for next season. Of course I’d love us to finish higher though!

I have the panthers and storm not doing to well next year, the panthers have lost a few players, storm are having issues off field, Sea eagles haven’t really made any moves on the player market plus you shut down turbo and you win against them, roosters will be better with less injury’s but that might relax them a bit more. I see us more hungry for the title this next year and some new young blood I think will help us

BradS

Juniors
Alot of player movements for 2023 from other clubs and no news on our side makes me think that it's all youth we are banking on.
We didnt need a hooker, or a second rower, dont want Cotric, didnt want D Walker or Scott, dont need to fill any other position except maybe centre, however, two spots open for the chance that someone migh fill that void.

Latrell
AJ
Taane
Campbell
Jaxon
Cody
Taafe
Cameron
Koala
Arrow
Burgess
Cook
Tatola

Milf
Host
Goat
Davvy

Whats wrong with that 17?

Backups

Mansour
Tass
Kalokalo
Illias
Mamezoulos
Chee Kam
Saliva
Knight
++++++++++

Not a bad team aye? One weak point, but whose to say one of the kids wont do a Campbell or Cameron and become a star? Knight is a weapon if he gets his game right. Maybe Schoupp from the Dogs might be available as a centre now they have Naden and Burns?

I think these guys want to play for JD and the transition from WB wont be too bad.

Did we really want Su'A? Went missing in the GF, Kiko owned him and when the big boys came knocking, he went running. Gagai played his GF, Reyno, missed by the future had arrived.

Just my thoughts