What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

handyman2190

Bench
Its not looking good, all the bs from solly about well give him whatever he wants etc only serves to piss in his pocket,bennets offered him the mill and thats all there is to it

handyman2190

Bench
And all the bs about agreements on poaching,bennets only ever looked after himself, and if its a 6 month agreement 2023 is over a year away ,players can just hold out and sign middle of next.
The nrl are stuffed they are watering down the comp for $$

southsport

First Grade
Its not looking good, all the bs from solly about well give him whatever he wants etc only serves to piss in his pocket,bennets offered him the mill and thats all there is to it
Goneski at the end of next season by the look of it but how many good years will be left in him after that?

handyman2190

Bench
Goneski at the end of next season by the look of it but how many good years will be left in him after that?
I know i carry on brother, but im really disappointed and distressed, and the club should at least give us something, not hearing a word and leaking 12 players, its my pessimistic opinion we are f**ked, cody is gone i recon and weve signed reserve graders noone else wanted. All i hear is about other clubs and barely a whimper from us.

southsport

First Grade
I know i carry on brother, but im really disappointed and distressed, and the club should at least give us something, not hearing a word and leaking 12 players, its my pessimistic opinion we are f**ked, cody is gone i recon and weve signed reserve graders noone else wanted. All i hear is about other clubs and barely a whimper from us.
Cody's still at souths next year and the young brigade will be stepping up after that, strap yourself in for the ride. ;)

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m starting to get a bit worried too but let’s not panic just yet.

southsport

First Grade
Not like we had around origin time this year. We will haft much more inexperience next year.
It's not going to be the same every year, how do the young blokes get experience if they are never given a chance because they have no experience?

BradS

Juniors
If he goes he goes

shows he was full of shit when he said he loves the club

unlike the past, players want to come to the club

addo carts first preference was souths

CAFPOW

Juniors
If Ello is holding the last 3 or 4 spots hoping to sign players from JD’s past, just like he signed Havili, Milne and Host, there’s still James Tamou, Tariq Sims, Robert Lui, Blake Leary, Lachlan Coote, Adam Clune, Levi Dodd, Josh Kerr and Nene McDonald.

Ikonic

Juniors
If Ello is holding the last 3 or 4 spots hoping to sign players from JD’s past, just like he signed Havili, Milne and Host, there’s still James Tamou, Tariq Sims, Robert Lui, Blake Leary, Lachlan Coote, Adam Clune, Levi Dodd, Josh Kerr and Nene McDonald.
Robert luai?? Clune is dogs#17

Latest posts