What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Valheru

Coach
You couldn't even get it right, you wrote 1908 then changed it.

Pathetic. Boring.

PO back to your own forum now child, you and the 4 other fans who contribute to it

Yes, I did. It's called a typo.

At least I know which teams went to super league lol

Travitoh

First Grade
The voice of reason on a biased partisan forum....
You may not always be liked by the partisans but you'll be respected.
Having said that, I personally wont be having "friendly conversations" with those Rorters, the sworn enemies for LIFE.

Thanks mate. Appreciate the kind words.
Personally, i like to converse with opposition supporters. I believe it's healthy, can be enlightening and opens up opportunities for banter between one another.
Nobody is the sworn enemy, this isn't a war. This is rugby league football and two teams that we support.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Personally, i like to converse with opposition supporters. I believe it's healthy, can be enlightening and opens up opportunities for banter between one another.
Nobody is the sworn enemy, this isn't a war. This is rugby league football and two teams that we support.
I get what you mean fully mate but our rivalry with them is the most bitter there is in the game so to at least 90percent of each supporter base it does feel like war in regards to Souths and Easts.

Rusty will tell you it’s war as would many others! Uncle Nick would tell you it’s war. Come into my Bay at ANZ or walk around before the game talking to others they’ll tell you it’s war. You’ll see what I mean if you ever get the chance to come to a Souths v Easts match in Sydney.

Our Souths Juniors know all about it, it means more when we beat Easts and it’s a game they mark on the calendar as war!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
You're a good man.
I get what you mean fully mate but our rivalry with them is the most bitter there is in the game so to at least 90percent of each supporter base it does feel like war in regards to Souths and Easts.

Rusty will tell you it’s war as would many others! Uncle Nick would tell you it’s war. Come into my Bay at ANZ or walk around before the game talking to others they’ll tell you it’s war. You’ll see what I mean if you ever get the chance to come to a Souths v Easts match in Sydney.

Our Souths Juniors know all about it, it means more when we beat Easts and it’s a game they mark on the calendar as war!
You're a good warrior

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
See, you have to understand, when you are born and bred in Botany, one of the main heartlands of Rabbitoh territory, like Mario Fenech, it's genetic, you are born into it, you grow up with it, you are conditioned by it, and then you train and breed the next generations to come through and replicate it.

One common, sworn and perpetual enemy.
It is what it is, we don't fight that feeling :joy:

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

What bay you sit in?
Where did you go to school at?

Rabbits20

Immortal
See, you have to understand, when you are born and bred in Botany, one of the main heartlands of Rabbitoh territory, like Mario Fenech, it's genetic, you are born into it, you grow up with it, you are conditioned by it, and then you train and breed the next generations to come through and replicate it.

One common, sworn and perpetual enemy.
It is what it is, we don't fight that feeling :joy:
Exactly we embrace it we can’t stand em, @callmack1 lives over the ditch and he feels how we feel about them as well from all the way over there!

Travitoh

First Grade
5 pages of this thread haven't been a war, it's been a pissing contest on the sidelines.

I get rivalry, it's built on history, competition and respect. That is what we have here. The two oldest clubs that have been competing for as long as rugby league has been a game. Unfortunately it has been lost amongst some supporters.

I've been to countries that treat rivalries like a war and it is f**ked. Walk into the wrong pub and you get carried out all because you like the wrong team. That isn't what we have here.

We don't battle in the streets, we talk shit on the internet about who's favourite team is better. That's not war, not even close.

handyman2190

Bench
Dude, your quoting history that's as old as your shriveled up d###.

Funny, how your mob of traitors claim to be "the oldest club in the NRL" but only wanna crow about games from 1975 onwards.

Your team is full of traitors
Tedesco - traitor
Keary - traitor
Cronk - traitor
Crichton - traitor
Suaali - traitor
Morris - traitor

Just to name a few.

Even sold out the NRL to join Murdoch's super league - the biggest act of treachery in history
SYDNEY Roosters? What a f###ing joke that is.

No wonder you are hated by every club in the NRL. SYDNEY hates your team

But what do you expect from a club that idolized the biggest traitor in NRL history - $BW - who got such a hiding from Ben Teo in 2014 he had to quit the game for 6 years hoping we'd forget the arse whipping that was dealt out to him that night?
My brother you are in top form lololo

BradS

Juniors
Most rorter supporters don’t even come from the eastern suburbs or never even ventured there before

they are the Manchester United of rugby league, only toff and wannabes support them, but only when they are winning

I see the rorters motto is

we exist to buy premierships

BradS

Juniors
Btw has anyone seen the new recruit Tallis Duncan?

I am guessing this is why the rorters wanted one back by going hard at sualitraitor

Travitoh

First Grade
Most rorter supporters don’t even come from the eastern suburbs or never even ventured there before

they are the Manchester United of rugby league, only toff and wannabes support them, but only when they are winning

I see the rorters motto is

we exist to buy premierships

I'll give you a hot tip, Souths didn't sign Latrell Mitchell or Jai Arrow to finish midtable.
The whole point of recruitment is to "buy premierships"

Rabbits20

Immortal
5 pages of this thread haven't been a war, it's been a pissing contest on the sidelines.

I get rivalry, it's built on history, competition and respect. That is what we have here. The two oldest clubs that have been competing for as long as rugby league has been a game. Unfortunately it has been lost amongst some supporters.

I've been to countries that treat rivalries like a war and it is f**ked. Walk into the wrong pub and you get carried out all because you like the wrong team. That isn't what we have here.

We don't battle in the streets, we talk shit on the internet about who's favourite team is better. That's not war, not even close.
Mate I respect your view but both clubs and member bases treat it like war. Easts officials and co tell their boys when they play us they have to go out there and play like their lives depends on it and that it is war.

We have a bitter rivalry, it’s the most bitter rivalry in the game. That is from players poaching other clubs players, wanting bragging rights in the Maroubra, Randwick area etc to on field rivalry. When Souths got kicked out it was war for us to get back in mate absolutely war and we did it WE CAME BACK WE SHOWED EM @callmack1! Easts wanted us to merge with them and no way we would do that. I’d love to read the book of feuds as it’d explain much much more about this rivalry that we don’t know.

The rivalry hasn’t been lost amongst club greats and legends and that filters back to today’s players. I’ve heard Gagai for example say before when he came to Souths he quickly learnt to hate Easts and you learn it quickly....

I am sure diehards of both clubs chat and have banter in the streets. At the games as well the atmosphere is always a notch up on other games.