What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

assess5

Juniors
Like Arrow??
I'm not really sure how much Arrow signed for but yes, like Arrow, like Lodge and Pangay (?) being sacked by the Bronco's as well as their half or 5/8th, can't remember his name, Corey Norman given the sack (boy now there's a guy worth 800,000)
Maybe clubs are going to change the way they pay their top players, maybe an incentive scheme.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I'm not really sure how much Arrow signed for but yes, like Arrow, like Lodge and Pangay (?) being sacked by the Bronco's as well as their half or 5/8th, can't remember his name, Corey Norman given the sack (boy now there's a guy worth 800,000)
Maybe clubs are going to change the way they pay their top players, maybe an incentive scheme.
$850K a year for 4 years.
A knee-jerk reaction to Sam being medically retired

assess5

Juniors
$850K a year for 4 years.
A knee-jerk reaction to Sam being medically retired
Well, at the time, I couldn't see any wisdom in signing him, and I said so on this very site (got roused on by Travitow?) but now I'm a convert, I think he is/will be a sound purchase.

I think now, with the rule changes and additions, a different body type of footballer is necessary. Smaller more agile forwards who can play more minutes like Murray or Sua (who, I'm glad is going to Saints.)

I think clubs are looking at themselves and thinking 'how could we be so stupid as to pay this clown 800.000 when he won't take the ball to the line, or can barely finish a game.
I think that the game will go that way, I think that's what Souths are doing.
If not, I'm stuffed if I know.

callmack1

Staff member

handyman2190

Bench
The latest is that Souths are talking to some centres that are younger and better than Gagai and also talking to Corey Oates.
Younger ok, but whos better i wonder? Maybe that young sly that got released by titans, asked for a reason.
Id offer 200 to scott,lay down the law see what happens.
Oates is overpriced at 500k he has 1 year left and we would probably get him for 250 but he isnt a centre

southsport

First Grade
Younger ok, but whos better i wonder? Maybe that young sly that got released by titans, asked for a reason.
Id offer 200 to scott,lay down the law see what happens.
Oates is overpriced at 500k he has 1 year left and we would probably get him for 250 but he isnt a centre
Handy, no names were mentioned but I'm sure it's not Sly, let's hope for the best and no more traitors!!! ;):D

Jim Rockford

Bench
It's really got me beat that there are those who profess to be Souths fans but then have the temerity to call some of our guys traitors. There's a serious disconnect there.

just reading some of the Newcastle forums and they are sure are not happy about getting Gagas back on a 3 year deal. we dodged a huge bullet here now hes got the contract he will go back to the mistakes and errors he normally dose when not playing for a contract.

southsport

First Grade
Mate, it really bugs me the use of that word. It really is a massive insult and totally undeserved. I could understand if someone was caught intentionally throwing a game, but to do whats best for you and your family should be applauded not derided.
I was just having a bit of a light-hearted joke with Handyman.

Latest posts