What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

callmack1

Staff member
Rugby League World Cup set to be postponed until 2022: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/c1fd1d1260b98fe733684ab560942590

@Rabbits20, in regards to this Nicholls stuff you really need to chill out. So there's a rumour floating around. Where did you hear this? So you're going to hear one thing from an unknown source and just believe it straight away? I'm not saying it's not true but you shouldn't believe everything you hear. Let's wait and see if it's true before losing our minds.

And even if it was true, he's is probably being offered bigger money by the Dogs. Now, Nicho has become an important member of our team without being a crucial member. I don't want to lose him at all and I'd love him to finish his career here. However, he is the kind of player that can be replaced, not the kind of player you pay overs for so I'd be more pissed at the club if they entered a bidding war with the Dogs.

handyman2190

Bench
what? Some baseless rumour about Nichols & suddenly we’re losing him, everything’s f**cked?
Why is Cartwright a discard?
Cartwright is too light for a forward not fast enough for a back and drops the ball with monotenous regularity. Im saying if we lose nichols, we should have tied him up long ago, we are F

Cartwright is too light for a forward not fast enough for a back and drops the ball with monotenous regularity. Im saying if we lose nichols, we should have tied him up long ago, we are F

Oh bullshit, he’s had a horrible year with injury, it’s a tough game & too many armchair critics take that as a form issue or they forget last year where he was great
Will he get back to form? Who knows? That’s where the experts come in
But I believe he’s potentially a very good back up signing, probably isn’t taking up much freight either

handyman2190

Bench
Oh bullshit, he’s had a horrible year with injury, it’s a tough game & too many armchair critics take that as a form issue or they forget last year where he was great
Will he get back to form? Who knows? That’s where the experts come in
But I believe he’s potentially a very good back up signing, probably isn’t taking up much freight either
He at penrith was injured all the time, he has history, we bought a crock, and last year every time he came on he droped the ball and gave away penaltys,i stand by my statement,he is useless

He at penrith was injured all the time, he has history, we bought a crock, and last year every time he came on he droped the ball and gave away penaltys,i stand by my statement,he is useless
Like I said, bullshit, he was very valuable for us last year & then he had a bad sciatica problem that needed surgery, these things are unavoidable, if you want the good with players, you take the bad too
You’re obviously useless as a cryptic of footy talent, far better judges than some mug drooling away on his keyboard deemed him a good signing, hopefully he hangs around & gets back to form
But sadly as always at Souths, Tommy twoheads will naturally run players down

handyman2190

Bench
Like I said, bullshit, he was very valuable for us last year & then he had a bad sciatica problem that needed surgery, these things are unavoidable, if you want the good with players, you take the bad too
You’re obviously useless as a cryptic of footy talent, far better judges than some mug drooling away on his keyboard deemed him a good signing, hopefully he hangs around & gets back to form
But sadly as always at Souths, Tommy twoheads will naturally run players down
I laugh at your crass and unsavoury comments, you seem to have anoited yourself the expert, and disagreeing with you brings out the bad language,for your information mr expert,he came to us with the back problem, he has hardly played this year. But you know it all,lol

I laugh at your crass and unsavoury comments, you seem to have anoited yourself the expert, and disagreeing with you brings out the bad language,for your information mr expert,he came to us with the back problem, he has hardly played this year. But you know it all,lol

Crass? Unsavoury? Well!!! I never!!!
What a ludicrous description of little old moi
You’re right about me being an expert however
Given the role he played into the finals last year his back couldn’t have been too bad, there wouldn’t be a player going around without previous injury
He was obviously checked out & came through & signed
Lots of players miss whole seasons, some miss nearly two, that’s life in rugby league

truthslayer

Juniors
There is a lot of bed wetters in this forum, Souths for a start has many fine players, Murray, Koolamatangi, Burgess, Mitchell, Walker, Johnston, Taafe, Graham . As much as I would like to keep our players such as Reynolds, there have to be some hard decisions, the new young guns have looked good. We have to have money to keep these players for the future, Whatever will be will be, we keyboard warriors need to chill a little, have faith in our developing players. Jacob Host was a great buy and he puts in every time he steps out on the field. I would like souths to find more money to reward Nicholls as he has really developed this year, before I was not a fan but the coaches have worked miracles on this guy. So onwards and upwards I look fwd to developments, we have a proud history, may it continue.

There is a lot of bed wetters in this forum, Souths for a start has many fine players, Murray, Koolamatangi, Burgess, Mitchell, Walker, Johnston, Taafe, Graham . As much as I would like to keep our players such as Reynolds, there have to be some hard decisions, the new young guns have looked good. We have to have money to keep these players for the future, Whatever will be will be, we keyboard warriors need to chill a little, have faith in our developing players. Jacob Host was a great buy and he puts in every time he steps out on the field. I would like souths to find more money to reward Nicholls as he has really developed this year, before I was not a fan but the coaches have worked miracles on this guy. So onwards and upwards I look fwd to developments, we have a proud history, may it continue.

Correct 🤙

CAFPOW

Juniors
If Nicholls do go, I can see Ello signing Russell Packer. It's going to be one of Ello's best deals for... Wests Tigers.

Latest posts