What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Stubby

Juniors
Latest night the bunker missed a few penalties that Parramatta should have received not sure who was officiating but I hope it wasn’t the ref from the Penrith association who are sponsored by the panthers if it was it’s a clear conflict of interest

Rabbits20

Immortal
Latest night the bunker missed a few penalties that Parramatta should have received not sure who was officiating but I hope it wasn’t the ref from the Penrith association who are sponsored by the panthers if it was it’s a clear conflict of interest
Klein was on field ref Atkins in the bunker.

Unfortunately I think we get them next week as Sutton will get the Storm v Panthers game I reckon,

handyman2190

Bench
Penriff are great at milking penaltys as they did last night for the extra 2 points they also had a player offside next to the play the ball blocking for the chin, and he moved sideways to impede the chaser,again no penalty,they rort like the best of them, dogs

Rabbits20

Immortal
So I have just read Issac Luke is retiring.

Absolute legend down to earth humble bloke and true Rabbitoh. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting him twice as well.

I’ve always been a massive massive Issac fan.

Enjoy retirement mate you’ve earnt it.

I hope to see his son as well playing for us one day too.

big hit!

Bench
Milford charged with assault. A rocky start for our new recruit. The beginning of a nervous off season for the NRL

Never stepped foot into the club, probably never will.

Broncos have sent out a statement washing their hands completely of him.

He is still a Bronco until 31st October.

Latest posts