What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Farewell to a league legend - The special story of Issac Luke's unique talent: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/nr...kes-unique-talent/4YMHHHBNPJJDVXHZMS6SPAOVCE/

As a Kiwi, I was extremely proud to have Issac play for us. Was even more proud considering he was a Taranaki boy (which is the same NZ province I'm born and bred in, and still call home to this day). As a result, 'The Naki,' as we call it, has been littered with plenty of Souths fans for many years and I'm sure Issac Luke is a big reason for that. Was always one of my favourite Rabbitohs and will always be one of my favourite Rabbitohs. The day he announced he was leaving still remains one of my saddest days as a Souths fan.

Huge congrats to Bully on a wonderful career. I thank him for everything he did for our club over many years. He'd be right up there with the best Hookers of all time at our club and that is one hell of an achievement. Certainly one of the best Hookers I've seen and at his peak, was second only to Cameron Smith.

Have had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and I'll forever hold a 2015 Auckland Nines poster signed by him as a special item.

Congrats and thanks again Bully. Ka Pai and Kia Kaha.
A brilliant tribute mate I love it.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
The Ken Irvine Medal started in 2018.
Winners are Fusitua, Sivo and AJ 20/21.

Most tries since 2002
06 Merritt
11 Merritt
14 Johnston
20 Johnston
Excellent, thanks for digging that up, yeah I forgot both Nathan and Alex won twice. I remembered the 06 season, we came last, but had the top try scorer.

Edit: AJ was also runner up in 2017 by 1 to Vunavalu

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
If true, i actually feel a little sorry for the milf, he didnt touch his wife, they were arguing,which we all have done, raised voices, 3 outsiders came onto his property to intervene, why? If your worried call the police, so they trespassed to intervene in something not their business and got shown the door,they wouldnt leave he pushed them then threw a bin at a car, big deal, pay for the damage and get on with it.
As far as i can see 3 busybodies tresspasrd and got involved in something not violent, they made it become violent and then a push and shove suddenly is termed violent and assualt. Im not a milf fan but i know from experience even a sideways glance at a female, she crys asssault or something else and straight away your branded.
I know one thing in a screaming match with my missus,which has only happened 2wice in 17 years,i dont want idiot do gooders knocking on my door intervening.

Nafedogg

Juniors
If true, i actually feel a little sorry for the milf, he didnt touch his wife, they were arguing,which we all have done, raised voices, 3 outsiders came onto his property to intervene, why? If your worried call the police, so they trespassed to intervene in something not their business and got shown the door,they wouldnt leave he pushed them then threw a bin at a car, big deal, pay for the damage and get on with it.
As far as i can see 3 busybodies tresspasrd and got involved in something not violent, they made it become violent and then a push and shove suddenly is termed violent and assualt. Im not a milf fan but i know from experience even a sideways glance at a female, she crys asssault or something else and straight away your branded.
I know one thing in a screaming match with my missus,which has only happened 2wice in 17 years,i dont want idiot do gooders knocking on my door intervening.
You do realise it happened in Fortitude Valley, not his home in Forest Lake? Also he assaulted 2 women who were his friends. f**k him! I was happy for him to join the club, now he can piss right off.

handyman2190

Bench
You do realise it happened in Fortitude Valley, not his home in Forest Lake? Also he assaulted 2 women who were his friends. f**k him! I was happy for him to join the club, now he can piss right off.
I dont know the ins and outs only what i read on the news, and it was reported he was home, i dont know were he lives, assault is a big word especially when made by females, i reserve judgment until more is exposed. You seem to know more are you related? How do you know they were his friends? Just asking i havent read these things your saying

Nafedogg

Juniors
I dont know the ins and outs only what i read on the news, and it was reported he was home, i dont know were he lives, assault is a big word especially when made by females, i reserve judgment until more is exposed. You seem to know more are you related? How do you know they were his friends? Just asking i havent read these things your saying
No I’m not related to him. There is an article on fox about it. Also your claim about assault and females is totally ridiculous! It doesn’t matter if it was only a push or arm grab, it’s still assault and even worse towards a woman. Only a grub does that shit.

Steenson123

Juniors
No I’m not related to him. There is an article on fox about it. Also your claim about assault and females is totally ridiculous! It doesn’t matter if it was only a push or arm grab, it’s still assault and even worse towards a woman. Only a grub does that shit.
Hark Hail. And yourself you never threatened a bird or grabbed one in an aggressive fashion when she dumped you when you were young? Really? A lot of this is trite nonsense hyped up by lawyers. I mean was anybody or any "property" seriously injured/damaged? Strange how we get all upset at such events yet when our elected regimes attack and kill millions in the Middle East based on lies and leave those countries with no work, create ISIS/ISIL, Sharia Law, no electricty and no clean water [Iraq] we say abolutely nothing. Could care less.

Nafedogg

Juniors
Hark Hail. And yourself you never threatened a bird or grabbed one in an aggressive fashion when she dumped you when you were young? Really? A lot of this is trite nonsense hyped up by lawyers. I mean was anybody or any "property" seriously injured/damaged? Strange how we get all upset at such events yet when our elected regimes attack and kill millions in the Middle East based on lies and leave those countries with no work, create ISIS/ISIL, Sharia Law, no electricty and no clean water [Iraq] we say abolutely nothing. Could care less.
Nope I can safely say I’ve never grabbed/threatened/pushed a woman in my life. Sorry I’m not a grub.

callmack1

Staff member
First release of Grand Final tickets sold out, more on the way: https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/21/first-release-of-grand-final-tickets-sold-out-more-on-the-way/

NRL must address six-again calls on ruck infringements in fight to halt exploitation, Peter Sterling says: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2...xclusive/5e5f57a4-56da-41f3-b057-30799f5e43e6

'I'm going blue in the face' - Phil Gould unleashes withering attack on 'stupid' NRL bosses: https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/news-2...l-gallen/82c66301-bf8e-4a6b-949e-758290800242

southsport

First Grade
Would rather you on the footpath than the road
I'm normally on the road but I got down to the shops and realised that I didn't have my phone to sign in so I went on the footpath to get home, she was coming the other way but we both had room so I proceeded cautiously, as I went past she hit me on the back.

Ikonic

Juniors
I'm normally on the road but I got down to the shops and realised that I didn't have my phone to sign in so I went on the footpath to get home, she was coming the other way but we both had room so I proceeded cautiously, as I went past she hit me on the back.
Apparently that’s ok if she hits you but if you did that to a woman you’d be ostracized and thrown in the ja
Talk about equality

anyway. I don’t mind cyclists but they grind my gears every now and then

Ikonic

Juniors
No offence to Tatola/Burgess/Nicholls but I would happily get Tapau if he could come at the right price

southsport

First Grade
Apparently that’s ok if she hits you but if you did that to a woman you’d be ostracized and thrown in the ja
Talk about equality

anyway. I don’t mind cyclists but they grind my gears every now and then
Some cyclists are a real pain but I try to stay out of the way of motorists.

Latest posts