What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Another upgrade huh?

Add this to the list of committed salary for 2022 and beyond.

I applaud the front office moves, they got spare change left over from the cap, and instead of wasting it on short term garbage, they are securing the players that matter, and look like they will be promoting the juniors to the top grade. Let's now see if they can carry us forward for the future.

Now let's get Cody signed for 3 more years
Cody is already signed for 2022, I’d offer him an extension for 2023 & 24.

Rsag85

Bench
Hawkins is staying though and isn’t in the NSW cup squad so he must be taking a top 30 spot up as I said meaning we have 2 spots left.

there not to sure which squad he would be in that’s why he wasn’t named in the nsw squad yet and he hasn’t officially re signed yet

southsport

First Grade
All i know is, and i know im toxic with this, our squad is lopsided, we are in desperate need of backs 2 or 3 spots left should be centres, there is talk we are chasing a young pom.
I saw some footage of that young pom (can't recall his name) but he is red hot.

More than just souths chasing him I think.

Latest posts