What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rabbitohs Rumours, Signings And News

callmack1

Staff member
Mike Cannon-Brookes purchases one-third share of Blackcourt League Investments: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...third-share-of-blackcourt-league-investments/

Sorry for the late reaction but man, this is incredible news!!!! I'd even go as far to say this is one of the biggest things that has happened to the club since reinstatement and I hope everyone realises what a big deal this is! So good for us!!

We were already one of the strongest clubs financially but surely this now ensures we are the richest club? That's crazy good! It's truely amazing to see how far the club has come the last 20 years. We're in good hands for the future.

50 on the Roosters vs Thor Meets the Team: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/11/15/50-on-the-roosters-vs-thor-meets-the-team/

‘Can work with it’ - NRL to accommodate unvaxxed players as risk is declared ‘low to nothing’: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/e7a4b7e429eccd31abbb3135d8fd4c3b

‘Time to consolidate’: No more mass NRL rule changes but six-again tweak looms: https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/ti...ut-six-again-tweak-looms-20211114-p598rf.html

Actually I take that back we ARE the richest club
No your not as this person hasn't handed over their assets to Souths they just purchased a third interest in Blackcourt League Investments.

Consolidated Press Holdings(CPH)/Interests Associated with Packer owned 50% of Blackcourt League Investments and Interests Associated with Crowe the other 50% - Blackcourt League Investments own 75% of Souths with the remaining 25% owned by the South Sydney Members Rugby League Football Club (Member Co)

So now Cannon-Brookes and Interests Associated with Crowe and Packer own 1/3 each of Blackcourt League Investments each

You still don't own any assets especially income/revenue generating ones and who knows how long these owners will hang around for - Crowe's pulling out for starters at the end of next year and interests associated with Packer have reduced their interests in Blackcourt League Investments as a result of this 1/3 sale

As I said before research the Green Bay Packers public ownership model -Crowe is trying to sell his 1/3 in Blackcourt League Investments

Your South Sydney Members Rugby League Football Club (Member Co) should seek donations/investors to buy Crowe out - would own 1/3 of Blackcourt League Investments and then do the same later on to buy out Cannon -Brookes and CPH if and when they decide to sell their interests in Blackcourt League Investments.

Last edited:

handyman2190

Bench
To all my brethren, i hope you are all well, especially rocky who we havent heard from for a while, xmas is nearly upon us and i wish all a great festive season.
Me, im going through withdrawal at the lack of any type of news from our great club,i hate reading about other clubs im a bit one eyed, it is what it is i suppose.

Rabbits20

Immortal
To all my brethren, i hope you are all well, especially rocky who we havent heard from for a while, xmas is nearly upon us and i wish all a great festive season.
Me, im going through withdrawal at the lack of any type of news from our great club,i hate reading about other clubs im a bit one eyed, it is what it is i suppose.
Are you watching the tales of reinstatement mate episode 10 comes out later today watch the whole series and that’ll help fix your withdrawal trust me.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
You too brother

Actually I take that back we ARE the richest club
A rumour doing the rounds is that Uncle Nick may buy Crowe's steak in the Blackcourt league investment company that owns 75% of Souths.

Far Fetched you say mmm maybe not as Uncle Nick did own 200,000 Bronco shares and sold 100,000 of them last year.

That would be very interesting if that did occur

handyman2190

Bench
A rumour doing the rounds is that Uncle Nick may buy Crowe's steak in the Blackcourt league investment company that owns 75% of Souths.

Far Fetched you say mmm maybe not as Uncle Nick did own 200,000 Bronco shares and sold 100,000 of them last year.

That would be very interesting if that did occur
Your a fool

Stubby

Juniors
That would never happen uncle nick is only interested in second hand Monaco’s he will never have an interest in Souths and either will Murdock

Latest posts