What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd1: Eels v Broncos GAME DAY thread at Suncorp 12/3

Eelementary

Post Whore
Lane has turned average, wherever you play him. Matterson - I don't see what what others see.

Really?

Have a look at the work Matterson did to help set up Paulo's try - his ability to hold himself up, spin, and pop the offload with three defenders hanging off him was nothing short of sensational.

Have a look at his defensive effort.

Have a look at his runs.

Ryan Matterson is a brilliant player.

Gronk

Staff member
Kaufusi and Papalili carries at the start of the second half turned the games momentum, Reed not far behind, Moses possibly man of the match, but no prob if Papalili gets it.

great to be able to bring RCG and Jnr back on, will have to improve 100% next week.
Bankwest baby. :sunglasses:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Forget our inept attack, do any BA apologists think this coaching staff can formulate an adequate defensive structure?
Every team's defence is poor when they keep handing over possession. I agree our attack needs improvement but that's down to Mahoney and Drown's inexperience.

hindy111

Post Whore
Warriors really swapped Papali’i for Kane Evans.

LOL

Our best where Papali,Rheed,Fergo and Jnr. They stood out for me.

Brown,Gutherson where our next best.

Blake had some good carries I felt. Unsure why plenty bagged him. He ran hard.

Moses and Brown didn't offer a whole lot. They looked a little lost.

Sivo and Lane where dissapointing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Your problem is you are not holding the middle before you go wide.Your forwards are getting dominated by the wooden spooners .
Roll up the middle the game swings your way
Yep. Every team gets contained in the middle at times, even the Storm. The difference is the good teams stay patient.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Same structures in attack and defence as past 2 years, easy to read and nothing different so they are worked out. Bright idea to swap sides for Lane, Matto, Drown and Moses - say it again, defence and attack coaches still there so expect much of the same.

Bottom 4 minimum the way they are playing, no better than the Dogs, probably worse :rage:
But after that second half we have a top four side right? ffs

Latest posts