What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd2: Eels v Storm GAME DAY THREAD @ Bankwest Stadium 18/3

Chipmunk

Coach
Well this is certainly a challenge very early in the season.

You'd have to think there would need to be a monumental significant turnaround in the form of both teams from last week for us to get the points in this one.

I can't see the wet weather helping our cause, we struggled to hold onto the ball last week in the dry!

When was the last time we beat a Storm team not heavily impacted by injuries or Origin commitments?

The Storm always up and ahead of every other team in the comp early in the season.

I can't see any us getting the win.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

You'd have to think there would need to be a monumental significant turnaround in the form of both teams from last week for us to get the points in this one.

I can't see the wet weather helping our cause, we struggled to hold onto the ball last week in the dry!

When was the last time we beat a Storm team not heavily impacted by injuries or Origin commitments?

The Storm always up and ahead of every other team in the comp early in the season.

2010????

Malabar Eel

Juniors
giphy.gif

Lets go Parra!!

Gazzamatta

Coach
Who else is going? I could be the only one there or are there other idiot Eels fans. Oh well. Parking should be easy.
Thank God for Bankwest.

Gronk

Staff member
^^ Dunster in, Fergo to Centre ?

OR one of these ?

3. Will Penisini

4. Tim Lafai

84 Baby

Referee

Would you call it anything in particular?
images

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Even if we get permission to bring a player into side, we can’t pick Lafai

we have other players in the squad who can player centre (like Will) so NRL won’t allow him to play as not top 30.