What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Rd3: Non Parra games

Incorrect

Coach
Then why wouldn't he blame that tard Henry Perenara after that shit no call on the forward pass? Completely entitled to bitch about it, which he actually didn't as it turns out.

We get it mate - you hate Sticky, you don't rate Nathan Cleary, you despise Cam Smith, Donald Trump is your least favourite POTUS of all time... We don't need to be reminded every time you log on to LU

Eelogical

Referee
Then why wouldn't he blame that tard Henry Perenara after that shit no call on the forward pass? Completely entitled to bitch about it, which he actually didn't as it turns out.

We get it mate - you hate Sticky, you don't rate Nathan Cleary, you despise Cam Smith, Donald Trump is your least favourite POTUS of all time... We don't need to be reminded every time you log on to LU
Who says he logs off?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Tbh, he hasn't impressed me.

The Knights are terrible; they must be the dumbest side in the NRL.

He's been their best forward, but that isn't saying much when you look at their pack. He'd be struggling to make our 21 at full strength. Good on the young fella for getting a big contract and making an NRL 17, if he keeps going he should be starting for them

Eelogical

Referee
Judging by what I saw of the Tigers v Knights game, we should win on Easter Monday. BA has mentioned several times about being a consistent team rather than the team that may or may not show up on game day. Now is the time to show us the consistent Eels, BA.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Judging by what I saw of the Tigers v Knights game, we should win on Easter Monday. BA has mentioned several times about being a consistent team rather than the team that may or may not show up on game day. Now is the time to show us the consistent Eels, BA.

In the fair dinkum stakes, we beat Tigers and Dragons next 2 weeks (Hunt looks like he is will be out)

Dragons havent done anything to be fair other than beat a dreadful Manly and Cowboys last two weeks

5 fro 5 is looking good, before Rd 6 match up with Raiders in Canberra

In the fair dinkum stakes, we beat Tigers and Dragons next 2 weeks (Hunt looks like he is will be out)

Dragons havent done anything to be fair other than beat a dreadful Manly and Cowboys last two weeks

5 fro 5 is looking good, before Rd 6 match up with Raiders in Canberra
Please stop listening to Michael Ennis.
ch9 hackers?
Well my other post that was doubled has now disappeared so maybe.

Gronk

Staff member

That forward pass was not the reason why the Raiders gave up a 20 point half time lead and lost the match. They were dropping off tackles and not wrapping up the ball. That let the warriors offload.

Blaming Peranara for that loss is pretty dumb. So is sledging me because we don’t agree on something.

Incorrect

Coach
That forward pass was not the reason why the Raiders gave up a 20 point half time lead and lost the match. They were dropping off tackles and not wrapping up the ball. That let the warriors offload.

Blaming Peranara for that loss is pretty dumb. So is sledging me because we don’t agree on something.
Sorry. I should have posted a lame gif as a means of countering your point of view instead... That's the way to go these days...

Raiders were down to 1 on the bench at halftime and played the 2nd half on fumes, the no call on the forward pass was incompetent at best. I think Ricky and any reasonable person could live with losing that game by simply running out of puff because they're missing 3 reserves... What's harder to accept is seeing the opposition awarded a try off a blatant forward pass.

Despite your earlier answer, I actually don't think you watched the game. You don't seem to have taken the crappy Perenara decision in to context at all. If it happened to the Eels you'd be livid, and rightly so.