What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC Mens Final - AUS 30-10 SAM @ Old Trafford

Who wins the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
Australia v Samoa
Old Trafford, Manchester

Saturday 19 November 4:00pm GMT (BBC, RLWC App)
Sunday 20 November 2:00am AEST / 3:00am AEDT (Fox 502, Kayo)
Sunday 20 November 5:00am WST (TV1 Samoa)

Australia

Squad: 1. James Tedesco 2. Daly Cherry-Evans 3. Ben Hunt 4. Valentine Holmes 5. Jake Trbojevic 6. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 7. Cameron Munster 8. Latrell Mitchell 9. Josh Addo-Carr 10. Jack Wighton 11. Cameron Murray 13. Patrick Carrigan 14. Nathan Cleary 16. Reuben Cotter 17. Angus Crichton 18. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui 20. Harry Grant 21. Liam Martin 24. Isaah Yeo

Samoa

Squad: 1. Joseph Suaalii 2. Taylan May 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Anthony Milford 8. Josh Papali'i 10. Junior Paulo 11. Ligi Sao 12. Jaydn Su'A 15. Royce Hunt 16. Spencer Leniu 17. Martin Taupau 20. Chanel Harris-Tavita 22. Kelma Tuilagi 23. Oregon Kaufusi 25. Tim Lafai 26. Ken Sio 27. Connelly Lemuelu

Referee: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Jack Smith, Warren Turley
Video Referee: Chris Kendall

Head to head
3 matches
Australia 3, Samoa 0

Last met

2017 RLWC Quarter Final, Darwin
Australia 46 def Samoa 0

Last edited:

taste2taste

Juniors
Looking forward to this game, the pictures coming out Samoan communities around the world are pretty amazing.

I'm not fussed who wins, just hoping for a close game with a decent crowd.

Victoire

Juniors
Not sure what this strange feeling is, but I now like Jarome Luai and hope he has a great game and his team wins? Very weird.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Australia should win if Grant stops f**king around and just gives good clean EARLY ball. I'd play Hunt for 80min personally

taste2taste

Juniors
Samoa v Australia predictions

crowd 57k
score 46-10 to Australia
man of match Munster
That would be a spectacular crowd, do you think 57k is possible ?

I think Samoa get blown off the park in the first 20 minutes, hang with Australia for the next 50 minutes and let in some tired tries in the last 10

Final score 34-0
MOM Mitchell

taste2taste

Juniors
With Samoa now making it, the Rugby League World Cup has had 5 different nations feature in the final

The same amount that the Rugby Union World Cup has had.
Amazing stat, I'll make sure I mention that next time a union fan tells me any one of 12 nations could win the RUWC :D

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Samoa have some brilliant attacking weapons in Luai and To'o.

But that will not be enough to counter the likes of Munster, Grant, Yeo, Hunt and Addo-Carr. Although not the best Aussie side, still some great strikepower there.

Hopefully Cleary sticks to potting goals, and not doing something stupid like costing his team on Origin series.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Samoa have some brilliant attacking weapons in Luai and To'o.

But that will not be enough to counter the likes of Munster, Grant, Yeo, Hunt and Addo-Carr. Although not the best Aussie side, still some great strikepower there.

Hopefully Cleary sticks to potting goals, and not doing something stupid like costing his team on Origin series.
f**k you're a dumb merkin

Latest posts