What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Season Penrith Panthers

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'm not seeing why this needed its own thread...

There is a search function on the forum that would probably have helped in this instance.

If you really wanted it under a 2021 season title, there is a thread already for that

There's also the General Discussion thread where anything miscellaneous can go

ACTPanthers

Bench
Most importantly, both these clubs are healthy. Penrith aren’t healthy. They have injuries to key players and that’s a concern this close to the play-offs.
This seems to be what it boils down to, the fact we have such a key cog in our machine out of action. (That being Cleary obviously)

DinkyDi

Juniors
I'm not seeing why this needed its own thread...

There is a search function on the forum that would probably have helped in this instance.

If you really wanted it under a 2021 season title, there is a thread already for that

There's also the General Discussion thread where anything miscellaneous can go

I do not have the time, nor the energy to go though endless chat threads.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I do not have the time, nor the energy to go though endless chat threads.

Really? I mean, really? I literally pointed out the search function that would mean you don't have to "go through endless chat threads" to find a thread that could suit your post...

But sure, go ahead and create a new thread for content that already has a place... I tried to give you advice, and as usual you can't cope with that.

Anyway, I'm ending this before it get's into a back-and-forth with absolutely no benefit.

Have a nice day.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Really? I mean, really? I literally pointed out the search function that would mean you don't have to "go through endless chat threads" to find a thread that could suit your post...

But sure, go ahead and create a new thread for content that already has a place... I tried to give you advice, and as usual you can't cope with that.

Anyway, I'm ending this before it get's into a back-and-forth with absolutely no benefit.

Have a nice day.
This is the first time I have done this. I can cope with it, as per usual you are reading things into my comments which are not there.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Mods: Can someone please merge this thread with one of the others that already exist? It's hard enough to filter through the arguments (I'm just as guilty in this regard as anyone else) and troll accounts, without having multiple threads about the same topic.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Mods: Can someone please merge this thread with one of the others that already exist? It's hard enough to filter through the arguments (I'm just as guilty in this regard as anyone else) and troll accounts, without having multiple threads about the same topic.
I actually agree, and thanks for the tip. I am not being sarcastic either.

The_Frog

First Grade
Of course we're getting written off. We lost to the Storm by 27 points just the other day. What Joey is forgetting is that both Manly and Souths have been on the pointy end of much worse floggings than that, and at the hands of the side he is writing off. It might have been many weeks ago, but its many weeks until this premiership is decided, and last weekend's results mean as much as those from round 3 and 4. At this point all of our injured players are expected to play again this season.

After all, he can't really write Parramatta off, despite their being flogged just as badly by a much lower placed team, while being on their payroll.

I bet if you went back to columns he wrote in late May/June it would say the same thing about Penrith.

The secret to any one of top 5 to 6 teams beating another of those same 5 to 6 teams is being more healthy than the other when they play.

Kilkenny

Coach
I bet if you went back to columns he wrote in late May/June it would say the same thing about Penrith.

The secret to any one of top 5 to 6 teams beating another of those same 5 to 6 teams is being more healthy than the other when they play.
Pre SOO it is about putting yourself in a position to finish in the top four.

We had a great first half of this season, sadly SOO, injuries, suspensions have really tested us and it is looking tough right now.

I guess the goal now is to try and secure 2nd or 3rd position, get players back, as fit as they can be, if not necessarily 100%, and hopefully find some form going into the play offs.