What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 1 Fri - Manly 42-6 Sydney @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Manly v Sydney

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
The way you guys are talking him up for our next clash, you would think he is Conan coming after Thulsa Doom.

It is because he is a maniac at the best of times let alone in what will be an emotional match. It has nothing to do with us thinking anyone is scared of him.

Jim Rockford

Bench
It is because he is a maniac at the best of times let alone in what will be an emotional match. It has nothing to do with us thinking anyone is scared of him.
That's fine, but it must be remembered that some of our guys will be looking for a bit of payback against the guys on your bench who abused Trell as he was leaving the field. Not to mention Jared Wannabe Hardman for playing bouncer and blocking Trell from going to check on Manu.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Northern Beaches showed the rest of NSW how to lockdown, but Eastern Suburbs couldn't match them. On that basis, and that basis alone, I know Manly will prevail for those sacrifices made by their fans on the Northern Beaches

Tom with a double for good measure.

pantherz9103

First Grade
So Manly were disappointing last week but against the reigning premiers and finals experts. Roosters nearly got knocked out by a team that only won 10 games all season... Manly to come away with a Turbo charged 32-8 victory.

Eelectrica

Referee
Revenge tour starts here for Manly?

Haven't played the Roosters or bunnies since the start of the year.
I expect Tommy to fire in this one.
Manly's wild ride to continue.

some11

Referee
He's a f**king clown and it sucks that I feel like I need to apologise for the merkin. Most of us have enjoyed playing along with the PENRITH! thing but fmd the merkin is insufferable
This coming from an account named Smug Panther!

Beginning to think The Flog may in fact be Ivan Cleary

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I don't know if we win but those odds are insane IMO and well overs for the Roosters. The team we are going to be able to name looks roughly on par with the manly side which is remarkable really. There is a convincing argument that the 2 teams finishing spots are reversed if not for the draw (manly played storm and souths once whilst we played them twice. They played dogs and tigers twice whilst we only played them once)

Manly have the clear edge in the halves which I think will be the difference in the end.
Yeah but you got reffed home in a few

isaiah

Bench
I just think the Sombreros have to be just about out of gas. They have definitely been brave (with some help from the refs and Robbo's politicking in the pressers) but Manly will be stung by how Melbourne did them over and will come out red hot to win.
The decision of the judiciary of two weeks shows the sin bin should have been used and the Titans would have won

GongPanther

Referee
You mean you’re not an alt … I always thought you had to be with the smug thingy and all that
I've always thought he is another fan's alt. I mean, what kind of real Panthers fan would want a self deprecating name like "Smug Panther"?

The_Frog

First Grade
One things for sure Frogger wouldn’t swap the great Dylan Edwards for either of those plodders.
It wouldn't be just Dylan though, would it? It would be Dylan and Crichton, or Dylan and Koroisau or Dylan and Fisher-Harris. In which case, you're correct. This game has a salary cap, you see. If we'd had Dylan the other day he'd have supported the Yeo break and chances are we'd be in the prelim already.

The_Frog

First Grade
I've always thought he is another fan's alt. I mean, what kind of real Panthers fan would want a self deprecating name like "Smug Panther"?
Used to be UminaPanther, then Dave's Mate. Easy to tell. Both exhibited the exact same behaviour and obnoxiousness. I suspect the next incarnation isn't far off the way he's embarrassing himself.

Latest posts