What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Finals Week 2
Penrith Panthers v Parramatta Eels
BB Print Stadium Mackay, Mackay (TICKETS)
Saturday 18 September 2021

NRL kickoff 7:50pm

PENRITH-2021.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Stephen Crichton 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Matt Burton 5. Brian To'o 6. Jarome Luai 7. Nathan Cleary 8. Moses Leota 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. James Fisher-Harris 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Isaah Yeo
Interchange: 14. Mitch Kenny 15. Scott Sorensen 16. Tevita Pangai Junior 17. Liam Martin 18. Spencer Leniu 19. Izack Tago 20. Brent Naden 21. Tyrone May

PARRAMATTA-2021.png

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. Haze Dunster 3. Viliami Penisini 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Ray Stone 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 14. Will Smith 15. Isaiah Papali'i 16. Bryce Cartwright 17. Ryan Matterson 18. Makahesi Makatoa 19. Oregon Kaufusi 20. Tom Opacic 21. Jakob Arthur

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Phil Henderson, Jon Stone
Video Referees: Grant Atkins​

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Nah, Parra just leak way too many points and coming up against an attack like Penriths, they will be lucky if it doesn't blow out to 18+

Exsilium

First Grade
I think the South’s loss will be the kick in the ass they need to go up a gear.

Manly and Penrith will be the winners next week.

Bazal

Post Whore
If we play the way we did against Mebourne we win easy

Sadly no one can work out what makes us play that way other than shrugging and blaming voodoo, so Penrith by 16.

soc123_au

Staff member
Nah, Parra just leak way too many points and coming up against an attack like Penriths, they will be lucky if it doesn't blow out to 18+
Our blistering attack that managed 1 try from a kick against the feared defensive powerhouse of South Sydney?

pantherz9103

First Grade
We need to throw the ball around a bit more and really lift in the forwards. Sure I didn't want them to be playing next week but we have a chance to create some history because we've never beaten Parra in a final before. Surely we fire up the local derby.

soc123_au

Staff member
You got done over by Bennettball and a bit of genius from Reynolds. You aren't the first, and you won't be the last.
It will depend on how quick they get over it. They need to come with the intent to destroy, not just get the job done.

While it may only be a 5% chance of Parra winning, the potential panthers straight sets fallout seems so tantalising.

Hate to be the guy to tell KC (Karen Clearly) to change her tampon.

SDM

First Grade
I reckon the straight sets story will give Parra the backing of the neutral, but it will be close, maybe 60/40.

soc123_au

Staff member
I reckon the straight sets story will give Parra the backing of the neutral, but it will be close, maybe 60/40.
Nah, going on the joy in last nights thread you guys will have the neutral support in a big way.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Great western sydney derby. Panthers to come through. They were pummelled into submission by an extraordinary effort from us. The Eels don't have that top gear.

Latest posts