What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
BREAKING: BunniesMan is making a late change. I am tipping the Eels. I was looking at various stats and it only just hit me that Ivan Cleary has never won a premiership. He has been coaching since 2006 almost continuously. This is his 15th season. When is the last time a coach won a premiership for the first time in year 15 or later? If you have been around that long and never won there is something missing in you.

Ivan Cleary doesn't have what it takes. The Panthers will lose.

Bazal

Post Whore
BREAKING: BunniesMan is making a late change. I am tipping the Eels. I was looking at various stats and it only just hit me that Ivan Cleary has never won a premiership. He has been coaching since 2006 almost continuously. This is his 15th season. When is the last time a coach won a premiership for the first time in year 15 or later? If you have been around that long and never won there is something missing in you.

Aw come on!

Obvious mafia

hineyrulz

Post Whore

You monster!!!

Pugzley

Stephen Crichton, Matt Burton, Blake Ferguson, Waqa Blake all anytime tryscorer with a Panthers win. For a $1185 win.

skeepe

Immortal
Panthers look like they’re going to blow their wad too early. If Parra can stay within 6-10 after the first 20 minutes, they’ll win.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Is this like one of those Super League grounds that isn’t actually 100m long? Every kick so far has gone 60 on the fly