What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BranVan3000

Coach
"high tackle"

Screen-Shot-2021-09-18-at-8-40-39-pm.png
Well they managed to hide Atkins in the bunker so he's probably making sure to call out everything Parra does wrong

Bazal

Post Whore
I hate those Sportsbet Olympic ads but can you imagine a 10km bindi walk it'd almost be as painful as supporting Parramatta

BranVan3000

Coach
Penriths attack is completely disjointed, 2 tries from grabbers in 120 mins. Both halves look tentative, are passing well before the line or crabbing across field.

I actually think the Eels have looked more dangerous, moreso from Gutherson bobbing up then anything else, however the Panthers defence is still strong.

Either way I’m glad I took the unders and I’d be getting on whatever you can for a Storm GF as it’s the highest it’s going to be right now.
Yep the Penrith halves are afraid to take on the line

Probably cause of Ivan's fear mongering that his little boys will be targeted with hard tackles

KOMORI

Bench
Wanted to ask what neutrals felt about thisgame.feelslikeit would be a cracker for neutrals. Shit for fansof these teams
Really enjoying a properly tough game of footy from both sides… Panthers look a little off but still the better side, Parramatta are having a huge go and could easily steal this..