What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front-Rower

First Grade
Moses the myth fails again.
It was hard to know who to death ride tonight, Moses or Cleary. I think the biggest merkin lost tonight and the other will get rolled next week

Delboy

First Grade
Wtf , that should have been a time off and no need to rush plays with the ball kicked away, Klein always has a question mark on his game management. Tonight was no exception, some rulings that make you think he had preconceived ideas on how it would be reffed.

No idea how he was given such an important game

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
LazyCheeryGharial-size_restricted.gif
Hey Klein!

skeepe

Immortal
A great game decided by a penalty for a tackle around the shoulders.

f**k you Ashley Klein. f**k you Peter V’landys. And f**k you Ivan Cleary you cheating f**k.

People call out the Storm as cheaters, but the Panthers are so much worse. Blockers, trainers stopping the game at tactical intervals, there’s no low they won’t stoop to.

I would rather see the purple scum win again to see Cleary and his bullshit be rewarded.

roofromoz

First Grade
To be honest, I was too anxious to watch and just logged in to see the full time score.

Drama and controversy free I take it. 🙁

Someguy

First Grade
Parra have copped some awful, awful calls. Really feel for the Parra fans after that one.

try came after the challenge, the challenge was right but usually the full play is checked. There was a clear obstruction in the lead up. Then the ‘high tackle’ to make it 8

Bazal

Post Whore
And anyone who is giving it to Ray Stone is an idiot, sorry.

The guy is a lock/backrower who hasn't played more than a handful of minutes at any level since NSW Cup was canned. He did a massive job last week but the energy wasn't there this week and he made errors in a position he's played twice before ever.

Cannot fault the bloke for that IMO