What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone2

Juniors
Feel sick in the gut worst I’ve ever seen a team screwed over

storm will put 50 on panthers next week

Bazal

Post Whore
Moses controls the side and he was far too conservative and kick happy which cost his team. The choke was directed at him, sorry if it came across like I was aiming it at the team. The forward pack was rock solid.

Still another second week exit and no matter how you slice it, its on the Halfback imo. His pack was strong. No excuses. He just can't ice a big game.

Agree to disagree then. I think he played really well in a game that didn't lend itself to running, and given he had to rely on a lock who hasn't played in months until last week and Will Smith as his hookers.

You can't dwell on hypotheticals but I think it's easy to argue that if Mahoney plays that game we probably win.

Fangs

Coach
Parramatta needed Mahoney. They needed an extra prop on the bench. Unfortunately they were defeated before the took the field.

t-ba

Post Whore
Bonus points for the side backing a winning horse at half or full time.

Institute Safety's from American Football and Rouge's from Canadian Football.

Put up some extra posts so behinds can be awarded.

Each team gets to call for 5 minutes of multi-ball per game.

The_Frog

First Grade
I thought he looked the most likely to make a line break out of the Panthers backs. Ivan doesn’t seem to like him, but you’d be tempted to play him right centre next week.
If you were trying to outscore Melbourne at their own game you would. But I think Ivan will believe our best chance is to stop the Storm scoring points. So Momirovski it will be.

Chook Norris

First Grade
I thought Parramatta got dudded in a few crucial moments more than the Riff. However, for those referencing the difference being the soft penalty goal - let's not forget the even softer penalty for Ferguson's apparent "crusher". The fact that someone can be supposedly injured and get up so quickly after shows how f***ed the refs and game is

Bazal

Post Whore
Our is curiosity what do other teams fans make of Isaah Yeo?

IMO he's the best forward going around at the moment and one of the few Panthers who hasn't shat the bed since Origin.

He's quality. I'd trade him for Nathan Brown, who seems gassed all the time lately.

I don't reckon he's best in the game but I certainly think he's excellent.

Latest posts