What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Frog

First Grade
He has barely had a bad game since his debut and that was 160 odd matches ago now. He will hopefully break Steve Carter's record for most games, that's still about 4-5 seasons away though.
He's got 72 games to go. Could do it in 3 seasons given an injury free run. And he's got another 6 years in him.

He's now 160 games ahead of his Dad.

Game_Breaker

Coach
I know PENRITH are up against it big time next week.

Call it the number of Brookvale Union ginger beers I have consumed tonight, call it whatever, but I feel strangely confident about next week at the moment.

You'd need to recover as quickly as Blake Ferguson to be up to it physically

SDM

First Grade
I know it is legal now, but anyone think they will tweak the rules in the offseason to stop the player standing next to the play the ball in the 5th so the markers can't pressure the kicker?

reanimate

Bench
So what exactly do the people in the bunker do all game if they can’t pick up things like Moses getting pulled back? Jerk each other off?

were-fags_o_1146578.jpg

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ref allowing both sides to be offside all night snuffed out any attack from both sides. Hope he’s not reffing the Storm game.

SDM

First Grade
That pretty much sums up Ashley Klown - other refs make mistakes, but the Klown stuffs up in ways no other ref would dream of.
Yeah he's f**ked, Gutho in the corner with a couple of minutes to go is a strip or a knock on, but he gets play on?

Clearys gotta stop teaching he’s players to take dives and lay down like f**king dogs until they milk a penalty
Blake’s performance for the “ ghost crusher” was notable too.

I don’t the game was reffed well, but I’m undecided about the effect on the match because the eels were making too many unforced.

Also, the eels lack of variety in the return was depressing. I knew who was going to get the ball and I am 2000kms away or whatever.

The tragedy is simply that the eels are the only side in the comp that has the storms measure. There’s no smug next week. Not with a million toe os.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What does that have to do with their defence?
What you on about? I mentioned I want an open game with players not lining up 3m offside like tonight’s game which led to a 0-0 second half. why? Because we can score points for fun!

horrie hastings

First Grade
That was a fantastic game of attrition and either sides defence wanted to give up. Unfortunate that the game was decided by a bullshit penalty close to half time. Chin up Parra fans, your boys went the distance.

I can feel Vlandys dreaming up new ideas for more points already after a low scoring affair tonight. Maybe a point or two for a side completing a set of 6.

Was great to see a game that was in the balance until the last minute. One try each and some amazing defence, give me games like that every week instead of 40-50 pt blow outs all the time.