What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
I reckon the main recognisable difference between the two is that Walker would be much easier to hit with the ebike
If you set a tier for grubs I'd have Luai on the third tier.

Tier 1 is reserved for Lodge and Packer

Tier 2 is your Walker and Scott types

Tier 3 was invented by Mick Ennis and is currently occupied by Luai and Cody Walker

Tier 4 is for mostly harmless dickheads like Carney and Duges

Tier 5 is for dumb f**kers like Jack Hetherington

It was def a penalty. You could probably pick out 10 penalties/ref errors for each team that don’t get called every game.

Nikores high shots been a binning all season too… see it’s easy to do.
The officiating about the Nikore high shot, and specifically Klein’s inability to call it given he was a few metres away with an unobstructed view, was disgraceful. I am not sure if that ever gets 10mins in a final, but the fact that Klein wasn’t going to give that a penalty says everything you need to know about his refereeing…

A few dickhead posters is all it takes.
It’s a bit more than a few dickhe@ds though. It weird, but I feel as a club we have done our rise in the right way, building a team of juniors after many years in the wilderness and not buying our success.

But maybe it is this feeling of pride and entitlement that other fans don’t like.

BranVan3000

Coach
It’s a bit more than a few dickhe@ds though. It weird, but I feel as a club we have done our rise in the right way, building a team of juniors after many years in the wilderness and not buying our success.

But maybe it is this feeling of pride and entitlement that other fans don’t like.
Your team were irrelevant before and now they aren't

The sadder thing is actually worrying about the haters. Get some thicker skin

Bazal

Post Whore
I agree that every club that has used their trainers to get an advantage should be rubbed out of the comp. All 16 teams are rubbed out.

Look it's a shit load better than another Storm premiership so I'm all for it.

On to next year folks!

The_Frog

First Grade
Gus has so many people fooled. He's a very very smart man which is why he makes a seven figure income (I would think or if not it would be very close with the hats he wears), but everything he says on air is theatre, aimed at his doting audience who continue to cling to his every word and then whinge about it here.

What has got me fked in the head is our continual failure of not being constantly able to back our forwards up, even when they make half breaks.

The backs tend to take pressure off our forwards near our line, but in attack, we don't seem to have that classic adaptation of backs running off the forward's shoulders in attack.
We needed Brad Izzard

Latest posts