What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

84 Baby

Referee
Based on all the scoring done before hand?
If we don’t score here, we don’t deserve it
(Pic courtesy of today’s Herald)

b2ae3af477941afba1249a4a25bba33ac71682f9

Stone isn’t going to run. He’ll pass to Moses. RCG will at least keep the markers and defenders on Klein’s left honest.
Moses will run at the 4th defender in (potentially offside) with Papali’i running at Korisau(?) under the posts.
Junior will run straight at the same bloke as Moses. After that it depends on what defence does but given the scoreline and time left on clock, going through the hands to Dunster (who isn’t even in picture - it’s 8 on 5 from Papali’i/Korisau out) is probably the general plan.
The only thing that could stop it is Penrith flooding from opposite field (but this was also only tackle 3) or the ref stopping the play.
Que sera sera we’re not the first team to be dudded by Klein, we won’t be the last. Probably not even the last this season

The_Frog

First Grade

Stone isn’t going to run. He’ll pass to Moses. RCG will at least keep the markers and defenders on Klein’s left honest.
Moses will run at the 4th defender in (potentially offside) with Papali’i running at Korisau(?) under the posts.
Junior will run straight at the same bloke as Moses. After that it depends on what defence does but given the scoreline and time left on clock, going through the hands to Dunster (who isn’t even in picture - it’s 8 on 5 from Papali’i/Korisau out) is probably the general plan.
The only thing that could stop it is Penrith flooding from opposite field (but this was also only tackle 3) or the ref stopping the play.
Que sera sera we’re not the first team to be dudded by Klein, we won’t be the last. Probably not even the last this season
They've scored one try all night from a lucky bounce and you reckon they were going to score on this play. Honestly mate, you need to let go of this.

The_Frog

First Grade
We had a certain try pulled back in the corresponding game in 2017 when Corey Oates lost the ball and Dean Whare took off with no-one near him. Oates was taken off but played the following week, which Mitch Kenny won't.

Maximus

Coach

You know the defence slides across yeah? So when the ball passes RCG it doesn't just eliminate all of the defenders to his right.

The markers are just as likely to cover RCG, therefore freeing up 2 people on the left of Klein. So then it is 8 on 7 and not the guaranteed try you seem to think it is.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Parra had enough plays inside Penriths 20 to have comfortably won the game. Their playmakers were poor and Panthers defence stood up to an inept attack.

t-ba

Post Whore

Dude

DPqErvDWsAAoMWE.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
If this was a bream tournament the lad would have a 25lb bag

Altarboy Rooster eat ya heart out

Latest posts