What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
I dunno, when Yeo made that break late in the first half, that's the kind of play where Edwards would maybe have been looming up in support, and instead he took the tackle. But yeah, coulda woulda shoulda.
I had prelim flashbacks on that play. I thought Crichton was immense though. Luai needs to pull his head out of his arse and actually help his halfback - looks completely gun shy.

This game hangs on the Panthers attitude. Surely we beat the complacency out of them. If they are focused the Eels shouldn't get win 3 tries of them.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I had prelim flashbacks on that play. I thought Crichton was immense though. Luai needs to pull his head out of his arse and actually help his halfback - looks completely gun shy.

This game hangs on the Panthers attitude. Surely we beat the complacency out of them. If they are focused the Eels shouldn't get win 3 tries of them.
Luai is too busy thinking about what grubby act he's going to pull next. If they had a competent coach he could put him in line, unfortunately Ivan is incapable/unwilling to do so.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm certainly not going to get on my high horse about grubby five-eighths.
We both have grubby five-eighths. Different level of grub imo. Luai is more the niggly get under your skin type that most people would love to punch in the face. Cody is the dirty facial giving elbow to the head kind of grub that most people would love to punch in the face.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I didn't notice either of them do much of anything last game tbh.
Luai was definitely more restrained than in previous outings but he still couldn't resist giving out the odd facial here and there. I do agree that both of them do have a bit of it in their game which is unnecessary as they are both very talented and should concentrate on letting their skills shine.

soc123_au

Staff member
Luai was definitely more restrained than in previous outings but he still couldn't resist giving out the odd facial here and there. I do agree that both of them do have a bit of it in their game which is unnecessary as they are both very talented and should concentrate on letting their skills shine.
Cody is more of a back foot grub and Luai a front foot grub. The game didn't suit either of them in the grub stakes. @The Silverdale Phantom should write a back street boys themed song about it & Luai and To'o can sing it at halftime at the GF. At least then we will have some kind of input on the day unless we get our shit together. Ha ha.

Cody is more of a back foot grub and Luai a front foot grub. The game didn't suit either of them in the grub stakes. @The Silverdale Phantom should write a back street boys themed song about it & Luai and To'o can sing it at halftime at the GF. At least then we will have some kind of input on the day unless we get our shit together. Ha
I’ll get onto it Socky. I have the song in mind.

Jim Rockford

Bench
I had originally tipped the Eels but upon reflection I would derive much greater pleasure if Penrith can extend Pawas pathetically long Premiership Drought for another year. Go the Pennies!!