What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
The more mellow Panthers fans yelling at their moron posters makes me feel better about them winning.

I am worried about a moron resurgance with a win however.

This Year?

Immortal
If Cleary's kicking game isn't on today then the unthinkable might happen. Huge pressure on Yeo, Api, Fish and Kikau to perform.
Surely the Eels will be up for this.

Bazal

Post Whore
RCG is gonna want to have huge game. Maybe that just barely gets us there with Penrith's best forward out?

Either that or he gets so fired up he gets sent off for headbutting Kikau to sleep in the 7th minute

blaza88z

Coach
Rugby league.

DOES ... IT ... GET ... ANY ... BETTER ... THAN ... THIS?
The script writes itself.
Sydney's west.
Western Sydney.
Two of the games fiercest rivals.
The home of rugby league.
The breeding ground of rugby league.
Rugby league.

The proud blue and yellow. Starved of success. The 80s... they were unstoppable. Kenny, Ella, Sterling, Grothe, Cronin and how could we forget Price. Sean Price.

Back when players had too much hair, they've been cursed ever since - success and hair. Gone.

Back then they measured success by burning cars and stadiums. Now... they have a stadium. They don't have the car but they've got the Cart Wright.

They have the chosen one. Moses. He's climb the mountain. He's read the scriptures. Can he deliver the message to long suffering fans?

Nathan Brown... he's tough. Junior Paulo... he's big and he's got balls .... skills. Regan... Campbell ... Gillard ... Ray Stone ... they both hit like a truck.

The swagger of the King of Parramatta.
The man with the Picasso face.
The wacky Waqa... and the young man with the name on everyone's lips. Penis... penisini.

They're written off, but they're hungry and they're coming to sabotage little brothers party.

Penrith Panthers.
PANTHERS

Ivan's bus. It stalled last week. Can Ivan reignite the bus.
There's no bigger game than the Western Sydney derby. They're bruised and they're ready to prove the doubters wrong.

The best young halfs in the game. Origin success ... that was then... this is now... the chief energy officer. Can he recharge the young PANTHERS? Nathan Cleary... the bus navigator. Lost his way last week. Can he get the bus back on the highway to Suncorp stadium - the grand final in his sights? The highway leads to the Storm - first stop Eels.
Brian To'o... the bollocking winger with fancy feet. Ready to dance his way to the tryline.
Crichton and Burton ... two of the best young players in the game.
A PANTHERS pack ... stinging from an unexpected loss. Can ... Ivan ... get... them ... back on the bus?
That’s amazing, haha

Saxon

Bench
I am hoping for a good hard close contest. Where both teams run themselves to absolute exhaustion. :D

Apey

Staff member
Penrith are a much better team than the Eels even without To'o but maybe the Eels will get up for this one knowing they've beat Storm recently. I don't think it will be a blow-out but unless Panthers are mentally broken I can't see them losing.

Someguy

First Grade
If Parra gets the bench rotation right I reckon they win this. Game hinges on papalili and Matterson making big plays imo.