What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 SF 2 Sat - Penrith 8-6 Parramatta @ BB Print

Finals Week 2: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The real battle won't be the on the field, it'll be fought out right here

The Bunniesman mock vs the Rhyno mock

An expert Souffs fan troll vs a low level Tigers fan troll

A chisel-jawed but easily frightened former constable Goliath up against a slovenly, overweight, ill-educated David.

#onlyonfoxleague

The_Frog

First Grade
I’m working on trying to change this account name to Rhyno since can’t access my old account since the update I’m just waiting for a reply from mods.

Eels by 10
Why don't you create a new account with a very similar name, like I did a while back? If they let you change your name to that of an existing account I guarantee I'll be making the same request.

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Should be a cracker , the one I’m worried about is API, parra struggle against running dummy halves.
ffs except this year LEVI of all players rips us apart

GongPanther

Referee
I’m working on trying to change this account name to Rhyno since can’t access my old account since the update I’m just waiting for a reply from mods.

Eels by 10
"A turd by any other name, would smell just as shitty"- Billy Shakespeare.

This Year?

Immortal
The real battle won't be the on the field, it'll be fought out right here

The Bunniesman mock vs the Rhyno mock

An expert Souffs fan troll vs a low level Tigers fan troll

A chisel-jawed but easily frightened former constable Goliath up against a slovenly, overweight, ill-educated David.

#onlyonfoxleague
I'm not tipping purely to keep this in the balance 🤣😅

mozza91

Coach
Got a strange feeling Parra will win.

Don’t know if it’s what I honestly think or if the hilarity of Penrith going out in straight sets is skewing my opinion.

Someone2

Juniors
Why don't you create a new account with a very similar name, like I did a while back? If they let you change your name to that of an existing account I guarantee I'll be making the same request.
I tried to make a new account with my old name the other day but got a email saying my account was denied

Fangs

Coach
The whole rugby league world wants Parra to win but sadly I think the Panthers will win.

The opposite is true.

You only have to walk outside and meet the real fans who give a damn about this great game. They pay admission to the games, drink mid strength beer and support their team through thick and thin.

Unfortunately, being the most popular team left in the competition doesn't guarantee victory.