What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 - Squad, Signings, Re-signings

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
When all the players are fully fit this would be my best 17 so far on what I’ve seen.
1.Dufty
2.Ramsey
3.Wiliame
4.Lomax
5.Rava
6.Norman
7.Hunt
8.Lawrie
9Macca
10.Vaughan
11. Kerr
12.Sims
13.DeBelin
14.Bird
15.McGuire
16.Faumausili
17.Alvaro
A fair few players unlucky to miss out including Fuimaono and Ford. Kerr and Wiliame I would be flexible to move to Fuimaono, and Bird respectively with Kerr dropping to the bench or Ford coming in but that is how I currently rate the side if we can get them all fit.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
The only difference for me would be Fuiamaono for McGuire. As we are getting a good number of back rowers I think it’s time to start rotating them around so as to not do a peanut on them and burn them out.
Agree, we do need to start rotating them it’s a tough season. JDB come in late so I’d keep him to build fitness but I’d rotate all the forwards and even some backs on occasion.

hewi

Bench
Meantime, Sydney Morning Herald journalist Christian Nicolussi reports the Broncos are also in the market for Dragons winger Jordan Pereira

Two for one they can have Norey Corman as well

Wood - that long haired bearded git that looks like ‘ Bigfoot ‘ that those half-wit yanks have been searching for ever since they set foot in America ?
Only runs at half pace , as if he is conserving his energy for lawd knows what . Prefer to sign the Storms Dale Funicann , at least he puts everything into his game .
Run?

he plods, turns his back and makes post contact meters stepping backward. He does get quick play the ball though.

i found him frustratingly unenthusiastic but his stats say differently in terms of result.

boardlumps62

Juniors
When all the players are fully fit this would be my best 17 so far on what I’ve seen.
1.Dufty
2.Ramsey
3.Wiliame
4.Lomax
5.Rava
6.Norman
7.Hunt
8.Lawrie
9Macca
10.Vaughan
11. Kerr
12.Sims
13.DeBelin
14.Bird
15.McGuire
16.Faumausili
17.Alvaro
A fair few players unlucky to miss out including Fuimaono and Ford. Kerr and Wiliame I would be flexible to move to Fuimaono, and Bird respectively with Kerr dropping to the bench or Ford coming in but that is how I currently rate the side if we can get them all fit.
I would have Fui in second rower in place of Alvaro. Kerr back to prop. But it's good we now have some forwards to pick from. Williame showed he can play but Bird can go there if needed. Two Jacks were caught out by Broncos but will improve.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
I would have Fui in second rower in place of Alvaro. Kerr back to prop. But it's good we now have some forwards to pick from. Williame showed he can play but Bird can go there if needed. Two Jacks were caught out by Broncos but will improve.
Yeah obviously this side would be when everyone is up to speed fitness wise. I believe Wiliame’s direct bullocking running would compliment Ramsey’s speed and make up some metres from the back field. Bird seems to jag back inside too much trying to create something which is great but Ramsey doesn’t get a lot of ball. Bird would be better as an impact lock I reckon just roaming around like Radley.

Gareth67

First Grade
Run?

he plods, turns his back and makes post contact meters stepping backward. He does get quick play the ball though.

i found him frustratingly unenthusiastic but his stats say differently in terms of result.

Oh ok Miller , if your mob are really that keen on moving him on , then tell the big boy to get himself a haircut - and a shave and to send his resume to a Mr. P.Mary c/o Dulux Paints , Wollongong etc. etc. That particular individual regards a players stats most highly .

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
I haven’t seen a lot of Molo play, does he off load the ball ? I think that is something we really need in our pack we rarely off load the ball in our forward pack.

Dragon David

First Grade
I haven’t seen a lot of Molo play, does he off load the ball ? I think that is something we really need in our pack we rarely off load the ball in our forward pack.

Here are some highlights. He does have a good offload. So will be handy for us next year.

Latest posts