What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 the year we needed

ghoti

Bench
Money we could use elsewhere. We just do not need him.
Disagree.. who else is on the market? It's seriously like fkn Lachlan Lewis or Ash Taylor as an alternative... Moylan isn't performing but he has lots to give off the field, and what's being overlooked I think is how much of a good mentor he will be for Hynes. Both came through hyped to the f**king moon and Moylan really struggled with it. He's gonna be great for Nicho to turn to for advice when he's down and to keep him grounded if he's up.

I'm not sure how many games Moylan will really play, I think he's got a bit of the Marshall @ Souths role for next year, depth, pressure on the starting halves to perform, maybe a 14 role, and if he fires and Trindall falters, can come in as a 6.

The fact that he knows the club's existing systems back to front by now will help Fitz too, continuity and transitioning into the new patterns/styles with someone who's experienced is invaluable too.

I'm a lot more positive about Moylan for one year than I am for any of the alternatives out there

Latest posts