What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Women's Origin Fri 25/6 - QLD 8-6 NSW @ Sunshine Coast

Origin: NSW Women v QLD Women

• New South Wales Women

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Queensland Women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Cant believe NSW finished within 2 points with such lopsided refereeing. Queensland were allowed to do anything they wanted in tackles. 2 on 1 strips. Second efforts. Knocking ball out. Etc. No penalties. NSW penalised for nothing in comparison. Only consistency was penalties for high shots.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Is Ali Briggenshaw the only player out there??? I thought she did SFA all game but you'd think she layed on 5 tries.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So yeah best intensity I've seen from a woman's game. They were absolutely ripping in. Yeah the skills like last tackle options and errors were miles behind men's elite footy but they don't train as much

If they keep putting on matches like that I'll be watching tho

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Is Ali Briggenshaw the only player out there??? I thought she did SFA all game but you'd think she layed on 5 tries.
Legit hardly know any of the QLD girls because of how much they focus on Briggenshaw. Media do a much better job with NSW.

Vee

First Grade
Legit hardly know any of the QLD girls because of how much they focus on Briggenshaw. Media do a much better job with NSW.
NSW media mate. I started watching women's footy with the NRLW and Qlders have dominated in that time. Sergis, Kelly Apps all good players but seem to be worshipped for their form before this.

I like Julia Robinson, Millie Boyle, Taiwan Upton and previously, Britney Brealey(sp). Hannah Southwell was good last night too.

Latest posts