What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 College Football

18to87

First Grade
Absolutely incredible games. Couldn't have hoped for much more. Hope the final is just as good. Not sure who to root for. TCU as the underdog or Stetson Bennett?

T-Boon

Coach
ND with big and impressive win over Navy. Best QB play in years.
After a season of having to watch Parra, NSW Blues and then the Matildas its great to have American Football back.

nick87

Coach
The Prime Time Buffs are going to have the bubble burst quite spectacularly and building to 3-0 is the perfect way to have it primed to go bang

18to87

First Grade
The Prime Time Buffs are going to have the bubble burst quite spectacularly and building to 3-0 is the perfect way to have it primed to go bang
Seems that way. Oregon and USC up next and it could get ugly. To be fair, Colorado State was a rivalry game but they have two-way player Travis Hunter out for a while now too.

Valheru

Coach
Well thank god the playoff is increasing to 12 next season because the committee blinked today and didn't have the guts to leave out Alabama and the SEC.

Florida state should be in there, no ifs ands or buts and the committee didn't have the balls to make the decision and used the fact their QB is out as a scapegoat.

They didn't follow their own guidelines that rewards power 5 conference winners, especially undefeated ones. The committee couldn't leave Texas out because of the head to head win at Bama but you can bet your bottom dollar that if they were both 12-1 without a head to head match up they would have left Texas out in favour of Florida state.

Florida state win the ACC undefeated and beat 2 non conference power 5 teams on the road. Some may say Bama will be more competitive and that may be the case, they might even win the thing but that is not what the committee is supposed to decide. If we are being serious, Georgia and Ohio state are probably better than Washington and Texas but they both lost one game that mattered.

Valheru

Coach
Damn. Michigan win the natty.
What an advertisement for cheating.
Yeah it's a grom result

On another note farewell to the ridiculous 4 team playoff. 12 teams next year.

You can't tell me Georgia, Ohio State and to a lesser extent Oregon wouldn't have had a big say this year

nick87

Coach
Yeah 12 team play off is going to be FIRE next year

I think if it was a 12 team play off this year, good chance the Gerogia bulldogs do the damn thing again. Which is not to take anything from Michigan.... this sign stealing fiasco is such a meh thing for me, every damn programme is stealing signs. They're a really good team, well coached and deserved the natty under this system.

Valheru

Coach

I think if it was a 12 team play off this year, good chance the Gerogia bulldogs do the damn thing again. Which is not to take anything from Michigan.... this sign stealing fiasco is such a meh thing for me, every damn programme is stealing signs. They're a really good team, well coached and deserved the natty under this system.
It was pretty out there how they did it though.

Connor Stallions was on the sidelines of teams he doesn't work for on games not involving Michigan. He had full credentials and everything.

T-Boon

Coach

This is pure bullshit.

Latest posts