What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 1

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Lol Josh Allen made the Bradbury rams look like pussies.

1. 2. Josh rubbing his balls all over Ramsay’s face. The same wanker that called him trash when drafted

Seriously I think there should be an asterisk next to the rams for last seasons sb win. You could argue a bigger asterisk next to there name than a few of the patriots sb wins.

give it a few more years and they will be back in at Louis with there 50 fans.

shiznit

Coach
Raiders offense looks sloppy as hell… kinda predictable as it’s a completely new system under McDaniels and the starters didn’t play a single snap in pre-season.

gotta say though… Herbert is a hell of a good QB… he hasn’t been sacked yet but he’s had moments when he’s been under duress but still makes the right decision every time.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Bungles are back? So many opportunities to win that game. Yet still grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory.

Eelectrica

Referee
Is Justin Holbrook coaching the Tennessee Titans as well?
Big lead run down. Feel like I've see that before from the Titans.

shiznit

Coach
Maybe Derek Carr isn't the guy after all?
Yeah if he keeps going like this he isn’t… I’ve been a pretty staunch supporter of his over the years… but that’s mainly because of all those baron years with our QB’s between Gannon and Carr.

But I ain’t having the excuses this season…

I’m already seeing them though…

- Its a new system under McDaniels… yeah well if that was going to be a problem then they should have been playing in pre-season.

- his O-Line isn’t protecting him… yeah well they had all off season to sign free agents and make trades and they decided to keep this group despite having the 2nd most cap space in the league. They decided to roll with this group so they have to deal with it.

The only leeway I give them it’s early season… so we don’t know how good the Chargers are gonna be… but we need to be getting better each week.. especially in our division.

Yeah if he keeps going like this he isn’t… I’ve been a pretty staunch supporter of his over the years… but that’s mainly because of all those baron years with our QB’s between Gannon and Carr.

But I ain’t having the excuses this season…

I’m already seeing them though…

- Its a new system under McDaniels… yeah well if that was going to be a problem then they should have been playing in pre-season.

- his O-Line isn’t protecting him… yeah well they had all off season to sign free agents and make trades and they decided to keep this group despite having the 2nd most cap space in the league. They decided to roll with this group so they have to deal with it.

The only leeway I give them it’s early season… so we don’t know how good the Chargers are gonna be… but we need to be getting better each week.. especially in our division.

Yeah, there were a few times where the O-line f**ked up. But there was also a few times that Carr could have done way better.

Without getting a turnover, the D did really well to somehow keep us in that. We will win a few games and might make the playoffs, but Carr needs to do better if we are ever going to contend.

Parra

Referee
Chiefs dominate without Hill. Not broadcast in Aus though.... can't recall the last Chiefs game they didn't show. Was it on a fta extras channel?

shiznit

Coach
Hopefully for the Broncos sake they are blowing all the cobwebs out this week before the tough games start…

because I expected them to demolish these dudes and it’s been abit of a struggle.

those fumbles in the red zone were just killer…