What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 10

Dogs Of War

Coach
THe end of Bills v Vikings is crazy. That last Vikings drive of the 4th quarter plus what happens next.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
How about them Vikings..

Don't mean to be a negative nancy but I feel like we're the 2020 Steelers.. They went like 12-0 but everyone knew they weren't winning at the business end of the season.

Dogs Of War

Coach
How about them Vikings..

Don't mean to be a negative nancy but I feel like we're the 2020 Steelers.. They went like 12-0 but everyone knew they weren't winning at the business end of the season.

It was a good comeback. I enjoyed it. And who knows what can happen.

Jono078

Referee
It was a good comeback. I enjoyed it. And who knows what can happen.
The positive is we have lots we can improve upon, but the ways we’re winning you can’t exactly teach or work on. So that’s especially pleasing.

Vikings only have 3 away games for the remainder of the season too. Huge advantage for the run home.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The positive is we have lots we can improve upon, but the ways we’re winning you can’t exactly teach or work on. So that’s especially pleasing.

Vikings only have 3 away games for the remainder of the season too. Huge advantage for the run home.

As a Bengals supporter I didn't think we would be in the Superbowl with a block on Aaron Donald to win the game. Just take it as it comes and enjoy the ride.

nick87

Coach

looks like it's over already for the rams. disappointing.

The bill had to come due eventually.

McVay will take a media job once he's settled that this thing ain't turning around. Winning a ring means you dont have to say your sorry. They did the thing and kudos to them. But they got very lucky last year and they were simply not built for long term success. What they were doing wasnt sustainable (and nor was it meant to be, the Rams themselves knew this was going to get ugly eventually)

kurt faulk

Coach
The bill had to come due eventually.

McVay will take a media job once he's settled that this thing ain't turning around. Winning a ring means you dont have to say your sorry. They did the thing and kudos to them. But they got very lucky last year and they were simply not built for long term success. What they were doing wasnt sustainable (and nor was it meant to be, the Rams themselves knew this was going to get ugly eventually)

more than anything injuries have ruined their season.

the amount of olinemen that have gone down is insane. players that should never see the field are "protecting" stafford. the offense has ground to a halt. can't do anything. you can't win if you can't score points.

Valheru

Coach
Eagles defence just not good enough in that 1st half yesterday, couldn't get off the field.

A couple of calls went against us in the 2nd half but shit happens, had to be way better in that first half.

Re-group and move on to next week, 8-1 is still a phenomenal start. Both though east divisions are fire this year.

Latest posts