What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 15

Tom155

Coach
Vikings getting screwed td taken away on a fumble return that would’ve given them a chance to tie the game

Wasn’t even close to being down at all

Eelectrica

Referee
Crazy game. Thought I'd catch the end of the game before going on my morning walk. That was about an hour ago. Lol.

Valheru

Coach
Anyone watched the Bucs 3rd quarter?

They were up 17-3

Botched fake punt
interception
Defensive holding on 4th down when Burrow was sacked resulting in 1st down
Fumble
Fumble

Now down 20-17 with Bengals in possession just outside redzone.

skeepe

Immortal
Hahahah oh boy all the Patriots had to do was hold on to the ball for OT, we would have lost for sure. Wacky!

Frederick

Staff member
Hahahah oh boy all the Patriots had to do was hold on to the ball for OT, we would have lost for sure. Wacky!
That was the best finish to a game I've seen for a loooong time. Just a shame Brady wasn't still there, wouldve been great to see him being trampled by jones

shiznit

Coach
f**king hell… win or lose… being a Raiders fan week in week out is akin to taking ayahuasca through your anus…. 😳

skeepe

Immortal
f**king hell… win or lose… being a Raiders fan week in week out is akin to taking ayahuasca through your anus…. 😳
It’s just good training for the NRL season for me. By the team the green machine are back losing massive leads, I’m completely numb.

Valheru

Coach
Playoffs are taking shape

NFC

1 Hard to imagine the Eagles don't finish first. They only need one more win or Dallas and vikings to not win out
2/3 Will be vikings and 49ers in either order. I think they will finish equal and 9ers will get there on tiebreak
4 Who knows with this disaster of a division but probably Bucs
5 Cowboys
6/7 Take your pick between Commanders, Giants, Seahawks and Lions. The winner of the WAS/NYG game on now are near certainties. It would be nice to see the Lions there who could actually win a game as the 7 seed.

AFC

1/2/3 - A real battle here between Bills, Chiefs and Bengals. BUF/CIN play each other in week 17. I think Chiefs will get the 1 but don't necessarily think they are the best team of the 3.
4 - Titans
5 - Ravens should hold on for top wildcard
6/7 - Take your pick between Chargers, Pats, Dolphins and Jets

I will go with

WEEK 1

PHI, KC Bye

Lions (7) @ 49ers (2)
Washington (6) @ Vikings (3)
Dallas (5) @ TB (4)

Chargers (7) @ Bills (2)
Dolphins (6) @ Bengals (3)
Ravens (5) @ Titans (4)