What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 16

skeepe

Immortal
f**k you Carr you f**king piece of shit. You f**king ruined Christmas. merkin.

Eelectrica

Referee
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened. He made the tackle, seemed a regulation tackle, got to his feet, the camera cuts to a fan for a couple of seconds then back on the field surrounded by medics.

Best of luck to him getting through this.

Wizardman

First Grade
At one point, the NFL had told the teams to start to warm up within five minutes.....despite this!!!!

Maximus

Coach
I think that was before the word came thru as to how critical his condition was.

He had just had 10 mins of CPR on the field. It was pretty obvious it was serious. It was after the ambulance had left. They knew, they just didn't care. The only reason play was suspended is because the coaches came together and refused to continue

GoFund me for Damar Hamlin's Toydrive for Kids charity. Hoping to raise $2,500
Almost up to $1m.

Probably should have stated Damar HOPED (not hoping) to raise $2,500. He set up the GoFund a few years ago when still a college player.

From NFL Vice president of Football Operations, Troy Vincent, regarding the comments on the TV broadcast about the proposed 5 minute warm up -

"I'm not sure where that came from. Frankly, there was no time period for the players to get warmed up. Frankly, the only thing we asked was that [referee] Shawn [Smith] communicate with both coaches to make sure they had the proper time inside the locker room to discuss what they felt was best. So, I'm not sure where that came from, five-minute warmups. Never crossed my mind personally and I was the one -- and I'm saying I not to be selfish -- but the one that was communicating with the Commissioner. We never frankly, it never crossed our minds to warm up to resume play. That's ridiculous. That's insensitive. And that's not a place that we should ever be in."

Source: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...t-resulted-in-bills-bengals-mnf-postponement/

Latest posts