What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 2

Eelectrica

Referee
Bills looking extremely impressive through 2 weeks
Yep. They've now lain waste the the SB champs and now last years No.1 seed in the AFC.
My teams is next. Gulp!

They could legit run the table here if they wanted and have a bit of luck with injuries. They are loaded everywhere.

shiznit

Coach
I have questions. Like why the f**k did we start trying to wind the clock down from the start of the 3rd quarter?

At least it wasn’t as bad as Baltimore. I suppose that’s something.
Just utter shite…

im still pissed off about the whole thing.

we should have blown them out but Carr and the offence decided to pull off the throttle.

that last drive before halftime was a f**king joke and I knew it was gonna come back to haunt us.

we got a 20pt lead and then shut up shop.. I think DC is caring too much about his f**king stats instead of playing winning football.

how f**king weird is it that Parra were the team that did the business for me this weekend…

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Good win for bills looking forward to intercepting a dozen of Tuas 5 yard bombs.
Looking forward to the hang time battle between Tua and Dolphins punter.

Tua should be giving his pay cheque to the dolphins wr. Talk about yac.

Valheru

Coach
Bills look too good a little bit too early at the moment IMO

You can see a late season crash from a mile away.

Haffa

Is there a QB in the NFL more setup for failure than Justin Fields? He has no weapons, defensive coaching setup and then they don't let him at least show something in a lost game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Bills look too good a little bit too early at the moment IMO

You can see a late season crash from a mile away.
Their first loss will probably come against one of lower mid range teams like Detroit or something.

Might not be quite as switched on for games like that as they were against the Rams and Titans.

Valheru

Coach
Their first loss will probably come against one of lower mid range teams like Detroit or something.

Might not be quite as switched on for games like that as they were against the Rams and Titans.
They have road games against Miami, Baltimore and KC in the next 4 weeks and then at home to Packers after that. I reckon they lose at least 1, if not 2 of those.