What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 4

Dogs Of War

Coach
TD Bengals to open the first drive. Bengals OL looking heaps better. Now lets see what the Dolphins have and how injured Tua is. Be nice to get an early QB hit on him.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Tua got hit. And showed why he shouldn't have been playing in the first place. Now off. And it did not look good his reaction. I'd say he still has head injuries from last game that he hasn't recovered from.

Eelectrica

Referee
Bridgewater looking good.
Very scary for Tua. Don't want to speculate on how long Tua is out for. Hopefully not season ending.

Frederick

Staff member
Screenshot_2022-09-30-12-11-22-30_e8213f3f72e27ecd7207bf7002d809f4.jpg

He needs to sue the f**k out of everyone who cleared him to play. Absolutely disgusting, zero thoughts given to his welfare

Dogs Of War

Coach
This feels like the Bengals first 2 losses. Just let the other team hang around and then we shit the bed.

skeepe

Immortal
Try the ESPN channel directly rather than the direct game stream. That is my usual workaround.
This is true for all of Kayo.

On the Tua injury - this is why concussion is such an issue. Without wanting to be too dramatic, a second concussion like that can kill. It could be a career-ender. Whoever cleared him to play needs to be fired. Now.

Munky

Coach
Tua already released from hospital.

Seems a bit early but the Miami medical staff are top notch in their duty of care and will obviously look out for his best interests.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Tua already released from hospital.

Seems a bit early but the Miami medical staff are top notch in their duty of care and will obviously look out for his best interests.

Means he will suit up for practice shortly. I'm sure they wish they could have thrown him back into the game.

Dogs Of War

Coach

Should never have played, team takes the L (or a couple if need be) and welcome him back in a week or 3 fit and ready to go.

Possibly career ending?
Not sure it’s career ending. But I got a bad head knock. Thought I could come back 3 weeks later. First time I got hit in the game I was like tua. Straight off the field. Didn’t play again for another month and I was fine. Really depends on how fast they want to rush him back.
Minimum a month. But I reckon 2 months to be sure. Each individual is different. But being nfl they all want to rush them back.

Eelectrica

Referee

Nowinski is saying it's a season ender. Stupid decision to have played him. Especially given such a short turn around. Players have to be able to trust the doctors aren't being given orders by team owners who quite honestly don't give a damn about player safety.

Player safety obviously comes first. Gotta think he'd need to be cleared by a few independent doctors before even doing contact work let alone take the field again.

Way to crash what was looking to be promising season.