What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 5

dogslife

Coach
I love the audacity of Brady to get up and politely ask for the flag.

I am shocked to be sitting here.

kurt faulk

Coach

Rams are horrible. I got Jeff Fisher vibes today.

The worst part is there's no wiggle room. This is it. The players better get their heads out of their arses before it's too late.

skeepe

Immortal
Well, the refs made it up to the Chiefs and then some with that absolutely horseshit holding call that turned a missed FG into a touchdown.

Also missed a huge hold from Hardman on Kelce’s third TD. Overall I’d say the Chiefs have done pretty well from the officials.

skeepe

Immortal
If that’s not a catch then the definition of a catch is f**ked. Get the f**k outta here with that f**king bullshit.

skeepe

Immortal
Adams had control of the ball and both feet touched the ground before he went out. f**king bullshit.

That holding call on the missed FG that led to a touchdown - also f**king bullshit.

I’m so f**king angry right now. Those officials absolutely f**ked us five ways from Sunday - but watch all the post-game discussion be about that one roughing call against the Chiefs and not the 7 or so even worse calls against the Raiders.

dogslife

Coach
Refs beat the Raiders. f**k this shit.
It's kinda staggering you manage to follow 2 teams both called the Raiders who almost always lose because the refs screw them over and not because they both absolutely suck and their coaches are f**king blowhards.

Such a coincidence.

P.S it wasn't a catch.

skeepe

Immortal
It's kinda staggering you manage to follow 2 teams both called the Raiders who almost always lose because the refs screw them over and not because they both absolutely suck and their coaches are f**king blowhards.

Such a coincidence.

P.S it wasn't a catch.

I’m just unlucky I guess. And if it’s not a catch, the rule is wrong and needs to be changed.

Latest posts