What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022/23 NFL Week 6

Munky

Coach
I'm at least hoping for Thursday Night f**kball.

The quality of play isn't going to make it entertaining.

Valheru

Coach
I think we can officially question WTF is happening with the packers and the Bucs.

Both awful losses.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think we can officially question WTF is happening with the packers and the Bucs.

Both awful losses.

Still early in the season. Plenty of time to get their shit together. Green Bay receivers just need to grow.

Bengals in a similar predicament. OL needs to learn how to work together consistently.

Valheru

Coach
Still early in the season. Plenty of time to get their shit together. Green Bay receivers just need to grow.

Bengals in a similar predicament. OL needs to learn how to work together consistently.
Tampa I would tend to agree as they will do enough to finish above the rest of the rubbish in their division.

Packers though are in trouble IMO. Vikings look the goods meaning they will be a in a dog fight for a wild card spot.

kurt faulk

Coach

We've found out the Rams are better than the trash of the nfc but not good enough against the average teams in the nfc.

With all the injuries on the oline and the dbs I'll take it. 3 and 3, get healthy during the bye week and come back somewhat refreshed so they can kick some whiner butt in week 8.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Is there any way to take the super bowl away from the Bradbury rams. Most pathetic team to ever win a Super Bowl. * rams should be forced to give it back, not worthy winners.

Latest posts